.uNop::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Navigation
:::Home Page
:::Forums
:::Roster
:::Ranks & Medals
:::Scrims
:::Ban List
:::X-Fire Page
:::Steam Page
:::Rules
-----------------------
:::X-fire
:::Steam
:::TeamSpeak

Top posters
y0da (2932)
sigh perma banned Icon_voting_barsigh perma banned Icon_voting_barsigh perma banned Icon_voting_bar 
a baby (1522)
sigh perma banned Icon_voting_barsigh perma banned Icon_voting_barsigh perma banned Icon_voting_bar 
Sn3aky (1495)
Dragon (1425)
Spitfire (937)
Dark (879)
SilK (873)
charliebrown (845)
Redeye (823)
coke (700)
Donate
Support .uNop:: and donate today!

Total Donated since 2008: $500.02

Current Balance: $84.68
Amount to go: $0.00

--------------------------

-------------------------
-Donations-
Seib - $149.00
Dragon - $130.62
GiveMeYourPie - $56.95
a baby - $40.00
y0da - $37.00
Andrej - $21.52
Achilles - $20.00
Zohan - $15.00
Spectre - $10.97
Fox - $9.41
impY - $9.55
Sniperkitten - $5.00

sigh perma banned

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

sigh perma banned Empty
PostSubject: sigh perma banned   sigh perma banned Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 10:26 pm

so these three guys from [uti] came (life) and two others i cant think of the names. and were camping, calling people queers and fags, and using extreme profanity on the server telling people to f off and stuff about the rules. I guess what i did was wrong cuz i talked crap on voice chat when they were spamming and in game. but i never cussed or used rcist comment. guess it was still wrong. had fun playing with yall....just wish there was more admins around to handle these guys seems they are allways people breakiung rules and talking down to us regulars, and i guess i just got to the breaking point. THats what happends when you let jerks get to u i guess. maybe oneday ill learn my lesson.

anyways just wanted to say sorry for adding to it if i did, it was wrong of me and i dont want anyoen to think im like them. I just cant handle people like that somtimes i guess. had fun

Edit: oh for example. its just like the brutus guy i posted about. and give him second third fourth chance and everytime admins leave he becomes Asshole and starts doing the same thing again. I dont even know why im saying this i guess im just trying to make an example. Im not pleading or begging to be unbanned, i was wrong and i admit that. But day and night i see good fun people leave the server beacause people are being jerks and usually the same people that have been warned time and time again. whatever im rambling. the guys just really mad me mad. and it happens all the time.
Back to top Go down
adnoble
Ally
Ally
adnoble

Number of posts : 202

sigh perma banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: sigh perma banned   sigh perma banned Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 10:43 pm

I was playing with you and told yall both multiple times to be the bigger person, stop arguing, and just play. But neither of yall listened and you continued to fuel the arguement. That's when I asked Tay to come in and kick yall.

Just some advice..next time, go straight to an admin and don't mess around with the idiots talking crap..just gonna get ya in trouble.
Back to top Go down

sigh perma banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: sigh perma banned   sigh perma banned Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 10:48 pm

adnoble11 wrote:
I was playing with you and told yall both multiple times to be the bigger person, stop arguing, and just play. But neither of yall listened and you continued to fuel the arguement. That's when I asked Tay to come in and kick yall.

Just some advice..next time, go straight to an admin and don't mess around with the idiots talking crap..just gonna get ya in trouble.
ya that was the third game they had been there, you werent there the other two games and it was really bad. You are right though i should have just shut up. but when you are playing on the server for the reason that you like the rules, and size and people that play there it just really sucks to have to put up with poeple liek them.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Ally
Ally
Dark

Number of posts : 879

sigh perma banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: sigh perma banned   sigh perma banned Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 10:52 pm

Now i wasnt there but nov seems to be a really good guy

he watches out for peoploe breaking the rules, warns people about the rules and from what i have seen follows the rules.

I personally think he should be unbanned but adnoble was on so she can give examples
Back to top Go down
adnoble
Ally
Ally
adnoble

Number of posts : 202

sigh perma banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: sigh perma banned   sigh perma banned Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 10:54 pm

Novacaine..I don't believe you were permanently banned...just kicked or temp banned.
Back to top Go down

sigh perma banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: sigh perma banned   sigh perma banned Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 11:11 pm

no i was permanatly banned.

But like i said im not here pleading my case or tryin to be unbanned, i was wrong. I just want to give some insight so hopefully yall can know whats going on when yall arent around. like i said im wrong but its VERY frustrating for me and other good friendly playere most th times when admins arent on because people like these guys come on and spam and break rules all call people terrible f this f tha and fag this and fag that. It just makes you lose it somtimes.
Back to top Go down

sigh perma banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: sigh perma banned   sigh perma banned Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 12:25 am

From what I can tell, you had plenty of warnings. I vote for not lifting the ban.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Advisor
Advisor
Dragon

Number of posts : 1425

sigh perma banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: sigh perma banned   sigh perma banned Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 9:14 am

You were in the ban list, but I know you and I know you wouldn't intentionally do something to get yourself banned. You're unbanned. But like ad said, get an admin. Most of us have xfire, or you can post/PM it to us here on the site.
Back to top Go down

sigh perma banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: sigh perma banned   sigh perma banned Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 9:18 am

thankyou for unbanning me, like i said i do know i was wrong. In the future ill be more patient and try to ignore the ignorant.
Back to top Go down
mrs.wAR
U04
U04
mrs.wAR

Number of posts : 661

sigh perma banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: sigh perma banned   sigh perma banned Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:51 am

I've played with Novacaine SO many times on our server. He's always on before me. He's a good guy because once I get on he tells me who was not following the rules. He tells me for a good perpose, so that I could get an admin. Thank you Novacaine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sigh perma banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: sigh perma banned   sigh perma banned Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sigh perma banned
Page 1 of 1