.uNop::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Navigation
:::Home Page
:::Forums
:::Roster
:::Ranks & Medals
:::Scrims
:::Ban List
:::X-Fire Page
:::Steam Page
:::Rules
-----------------------
:::X-fire
:::Steam
:::TeamSpeak

Top posters
y0da (2932)
banned for no reason Icon_voting_barbanned for no reason Icon_voting_barbanned for no reason Icon_voting_bar 
a baby (1522)
banned for no reason Icon_voting_barbanned for no reason Icon_voting_barbanned for no reason Icon_voting_bar 
Sn3aky (1495)
Dragon (1425)
Spitfire (937)
Dark (879)
SilK (873)
charliebrown (845)
Redeye (823)
coke (700)
Donate
Support .uNop:: and donate today!

Total Donated since 2008: $500.02

Current Balance: $84.68
Amount to go: $0.00

--------------------------

-------------------------
-Donations-
Seib - $149.00
Dragon - $130.62
GiveMeYourPie - $56.95
a baby - $40.00
y0da - $37.00
Andrej - $21.52
Achilles - $20.00
Zohan - $15.00
Spectre - $10.97
Fox - $9.41
impY - $9.55
Sniperkitten - $5.00

banned for no reason

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

banned for no reason Empty
PostSubject: banned for no reason   banned for no reason Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 4:49 pm

Uhhh ya so i was just playing on your server its dec 19 at 247pm central time, i was playing on your server map crossfire and got kicked. wasnt breaking any rules, got back on said why did i get kicked? no one told me. went to map overgrown and got kicked again. then perma banned. Never warned or told i was doing anything wrong. wtf? i kinda liked your server but if this is how you treat people wow.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Advisor
Advisor
Dragon

Number of posts : 1425

PostSubject: Re: banned for no reason   banned for no reason Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 9:02 pm

I unbanned you, but will the person who banned him please either post here or PM me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: banned for no reason   banned for no reason Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:00 am

I didnt know what i said would be taken as rude???... sorry somtimes people take things on the internet unlike they are ment to sound. And i dont know who was on i really dont pay that much attention i guess, there was only about 6 people on at the time. so sorry for not being able to give more info. I mean i can understand if im doing somthing wrong let me know, im more than welcome to change my play style to server type. Its just kidna rude to blind ban if you havnt warned me, i allways follow rules or try Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Advisor
Advisor
Dragon

Number of posts : 1425

PostSubject: Re: banned for no reason   banned for no reason Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:51 am

It is being handled.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Ally
Ally
Dark

Number of posts : 879

PostSubject: Re: banned for no reason   banned for no reason Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 10:13 am

thatswutshesaid wrote:
I didnt know what i said would be taken as rude???... sorry somtimes people take things on the internet unlike they are ment to sound. And i dont know who was on i really dont pay that much attention i guess, there was only about 6 people on at the time. so sorry for not being able to give more info. I mean i can understand if im doing somthing wrong let me know, im more than welcome to change my play style to server type. Its just kidna rude to blind ban if you havnt warned me, i allways follow rules or try Crying or Very sad

Ok sry...in my head i was reading it like you thought we were assholes for kicking you

If you didnt break any rules then i hope to see you around on the server Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: banned for no reason   banned for no reason Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

banned for no reason
Page 1 of 1