.uNop::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Navigation
:::Home Page
:::Forums
:::Roster
:::Ranks & Medals
:::Scrims
:::Ban List
:::X-Fire Page
:::Steam Page
:::Rules
-----------------------
:::X-fire
:::Steam
:::TeamSpeak

Top posters
y0da (2932)
banned now post deleted?? Icon_voting_barbanned now post deleted?? Icon_voting_barbanned now post deleted?? Icon_voting_bar 
a baby (1522)
banned now post deleted?? Icon_voting_barbanned now post deleted?? Icon_voting_barbanned now post deleted?? Icon_voting_bar 
Sn3aky (1495)
Dragon (1425)
Spitfire (937)
Dark (879)
SilK (873)
charliebrown (845)
Redeye (823)
coke (700)
Donate
Support .uNop:: and donate today!

Total Donated since 2008: $500.02

Current Balance: $84.68
Amount to go: $0.00

--------------------------

-------------------------
-Donations-
Seib - $149.00
Dragon - $130.62
GiveMeYourPie - $56.95
a baby - $40.00
y0da - $37.00
Andrej - $21.52
Achilles - $20.00
Zohan - $15.00
Spectre - $10.97
Fox - $9.41
impY - $9.55
Sniperkitten - $5.00

banned now post deleted??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

banned now post deleted?? Empty
PostSubject: banned now post deleted??   banned now post deleted?? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:25 pm

What is going on?? i dont get explanations, just deleted? i enjoyed playing on your server. would like to continue. you have me confused
Back to top Go down
Tayoshi
MGEN
MGEN
Tayoshi

Number of posts : 503

PostSubject: Re: banned now post deleted??   banned now post deleted?? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:54 am

I witnessed you camping and hopping on multiple occasions, after that, you began ridiculing our entire clan as a whole.
I don't plan on unbanning you any time soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: banned now post deleted??   banned now post deleted?? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:56 am

Tayoshi wrote:
I witnessed you camping and hopping on multiple occasions, after that, you began ridiculing our entire clan as a whole.
I don't plan on unbanning you any time soon.

Kachunck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: what?   banned now post deleted?? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:31 am

camping and hopping?? are you kidding me? i dont know who you were watching. i never do either of that. what a clan!! I witnessed on several occasions you guys swearing calling names and camping and hopping. respect all players????? give me a break!! practice what you preach!!!! besides if i was camping and hopping, why didnt i get any warnings?? because i wasnt doing it!!
Back to top Go down
Tayoshi
MGEN
MGEN
Tayoshi

Number of posts : 503

PostSubject: Re: banned now post deleted??   banned now post deleted?? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:49 pm

Actually, you were warned not just by me, but even players not even in our clan.
By all means, I don't have to warn you, anyway.
In our scrolling rules it states "This is your fair warning"
I went ahead and warned you twice, anyway along with others warning you.
I was being nice.
You talking smack on our clan when you thought I wasn't there was the last straw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: banned now post deleted??   banned now post deleted?? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:38 pm

I was never warned!! it was some horseman guy that was doing the camping. I even made a comment about not banning all of us for what one guy was doing. I dont remember what was said about your clan. i remember commenting on the server and how someone was fucking with it.
Back to top Go down
a baby
Advisor
Advisor
a baby

Number of posts : 1522

PostSubject: Re: banned now post deleted??   banned now post deleted?? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:07 pm

don't start coming in here and yelling, you know exactly what you did and the rules are constantly going throughout the chat. All i have to say is if you planned on having fun on our server you should have watched the binds and followed them because those are the rules.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: banned now post deleted??   banned now post deleted?? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:22 pm

I did follow the rules. i wasnt the one breaking them. you should talk, you were disrespecting everybody in the game when you were swearing at them and calling them names. like your bind says...... respect all players. you didnt!! Now i understand why you have a low number of player spots. you cant fill a server cuz you ban everyone that is a better player than you. your ban list proves it. good luck hypocrites!!!
Back to top Go down
Dark
Ally
Ally
Dark

Number of posts : 879

PostSubject: Re: banned now post deleted??   banned now post deleted?? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:56 pm

[FTA]Haldy wrote:
I was never warned!! it was some horseman guy that was doing the camping. I even made a comment about not banning all of us for what one guy was doing. I dont remember what was said about your clan. i remember commenting on the server and how someone was fucking with it.

You commented about our clan in THIS thread...that enough for you?
IF you dont want to be unbanned then im fairly positive that that is perfectly fine with the admins. Go bash on your clan fi anything, not ours.

And yes baby is loud and he yells at people but he is just doing it for fun (most of the time)...you have a sense of hate towards us and that is when it stops being all fun and games
Back to top Go down
a baby
Advisor
Advisor
a baby

Number of posts : 1522

PostSubject: Re: banned now post deleted??   banned now post deleted?? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:23 pm

lol please i would love to get a screen shot of my insults and anyone who plays on the server knows i try to have a good time. Im not even sure ive seen you playing before so don't even pin things on me when you are the 1 who isn't following the rules. I ban assholes who don't follow the rules and so does every other admin, that's exactly why u r banned you don't like stop crying and insulting our clan on our website. I'm not even sure if your ever gonna get unbanned, and if you came on the website just to insult us, how dare you and if we have to we will take the measures to get you off of our site, understand? So i don't want to hear anymore of your bs because your only giving yourself a one way ticket to hell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: banned now post deleted??   banned now post deleted?? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:26 pm

first of all i dont hate anyone. i dont hate your clan. i have a problem when i get accused of stuff i didnt do. I also have a problem with "admins" that dont follow their own rules. i had a lot of fun untill someone took away the fun for someone else by messing with the server. as far as screen shots baby.... you cant get them when you use the chat. I had to kick my kid out of the room because of your profanities. if you want i can repeat them to refresh your memory. they were very immature and inapropriate even if you were saying them for fun (most of the time). I know that, in most cases its kids, get a power trip out of being an admin. its too bad when that happens. it chases good players from servers.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Advisor
Advisor
Dragon

Number of posts : 1425

PostSubject: Re: banned now post deleted??   banned now post deleted?? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:26 pm

Whether or not you're guilty, I believe my admins and members. And even if they are lying (which I could jsut check the logs and find out if you were warned), your attitude makes me not want to. Enjoy your ban and Merry Christmas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: banned now post deleted??   banned now post deleted?? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:36 pm

i have enjoyed it. i cant believe i got you to drag this out for 2 pages!!! lmao btw there is a kick button too. duh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: banned now post deleted??   banned now post deleted?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

banned now post deleted??
Page 1 of 1