.uNop::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Navigation
:::Home Page
:::Forums
:::Roster
:::Ranks & Medals
:::Scrims
:::Ban List
:::X-Fire Page
:::Steam Page
:::Rules
-----------------------
:::X-fire
:::Steam
:::TeamSpeak

Top posters
y0da (2932)
Started a 1.0.0 Minecraft Server Icon_voting_barStarted a 1.0.0 Minecraft Server Icon_voting_barStarted a 1.0.0 Minecraft Server Icon_voting_bar 
a baby (1522)
Started a 1.0.0 Minecraft Server Icon_voting_barStarted a 1.0.0 Minecraft Server Icon_voting_barStarted a 1.0.0 Minecraft Server Icon_voting_bar 
Sn3aky (1495)
Dragon (1425)
Spitfire (937)
Dark (879)
SilK (873)
charliebrown (845)
Redeye (823)
coke (700)
Donate
Support .uNop:: and donate today!

Total Donated since 2008: $500.02

Current Balance: $84.68
Amount to go: $0.00

--------------------------

-------------------------
-Donations-
Seib - $149.00
Dragon - $130.62
GiveMeYourPie - $56.95
a baby - $40.00
y0da - $37.00
Andrej - $21.52
Achilles - $20.00
Zohan - $15.00
Spectre - $10.97
Fox - $9.41
impY - $9.55
Sniperkitten - $5.00

Started a 1.0.0 Minecraft Server

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sniperkitten
Member Sgt
Member Sgt
Sniperkitten

Number of posts : 100

Started a 1.0.0 Minecraft Server Empty
PostSubject: Started a 1.0.0 Minecraft Server   Started a 1.0.0 Minecraft Server Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:37 am

Just put up a Mincraft Server 1.0.0. Currently to connect to it you have to go through hamachi. I will start setting up Port Fowarding For it so people can connect online. But Currently if u wanna play you have my Full Permission to play on it!!!

To join the Server you need Logmein Hamachi
https://secure.logmein.com/products/hamachi/download.aspx <--- You want the Unmanged Mode.

Once Hamachi Is Loaded. Click Network->Join Existing Network.

Server Name: uNopClanGaming
Password:1234

To Connect to the server open up your Minecraft. Go to Direct Connect. And Enter 5.137.227.105 <--- Server IP.

If you have any questions shoot me a msg or leave a comment.

Thank's
-Kitten
Back to top Go down
Redeye
Member Lt
Member Lt
Redeye

Number of posts : 823

PostSubject: Re: Started a 1.0.0 Minecraft Server   Started a 1.0.0 Minecraft Server Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 9:56 pm

Ew Hamachi dude.

If you want to run a server, learn how to port forward. It isn't hard and doesn't induce lag like Hamachi.
Back to top Go down
http://www.notchsark.com
GiveMeYourPie
Member Cpt
Member Cpt
GiveMeYourPie

Number of posts : 314

PostSubject: Re: Started a 1.0.0 Minecraft Server   Started a 1.0.0 Minecraft Server Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:57 pm

i had problems making my server (yes i have a server, only up when im on though Razz ) so i used hamachi for a while but thennn being in a networking program in college, i learned how to make a static ip which solved alll of my problems Smile
Back to top Go down
Sniperkitten
Member Sgt
Member Sgt
Sniperkitten

Number of posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: Started a 1.0.0 Minecraft Server   Started a 1.0.0 Minecraft Server Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:30 pm

redeye hamachi is one of the worlds most trusted VPN out their. And port Fowarding a Server espically Minecraft when Online Version requires a Server Key, i have to run it as False so it wont require one, so Hamachi allow the Connection Over an online IP to say as hamachi which will allow you guys to connect.
Back to top Go down
Redeye
Member Lt
Member Lt
Redeye

PostSubject: Re: Started a 1.0.0 Minecraft Server   Started a 1.0.0 Minecraft Server Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:46 pm

What?

I have online mode set to false yet others can play it perfectly fine when I put it up and have the ports forwarded
Back to top Go down
Ninjakenny
Member Pvt
Member Pvt
Ninjakenny

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: Started a 1.0.0 Minecraft Server   Started a 1.0.0 Minecraft Server Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:06 pm

ok guys. I can personally vouch that hamachi works now. It may not have before but theyve fixed thier problems. Hamachi and yet another way to share online with friends and is safe and secure. There are many ways to share online with friends.
Back to top Go down
GiveMeYourPie
Member Cpt
Member Cpt
GiveMeYourPie

Number of posts : 314

PostSubject: Re: Started a 1.0.0 Minecraft Server   Started a 1.0.0 Minecraft Server Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 8:25 pm

hamachi works fine but kinda sucks because if you want people to connect to it, they have to install hamachi and connect to that first, nothing wrong with it, just a bit of inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
Redeye
Member Lt
Member Lt
Redeye

PostSubject: Re: Started a 1.0.0 Minecraft Server   Started a 1.0.0 Minecraft Server Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:00 am

GiveMeYourPie wrote:
hamachi works fine but kinda sucks because if you want people to connect to it, they have to install hamachi and connect to that first, nothing wrong with it, just a bit of inconvenience.

Plus it is a bitch to your internet even when you aren't using it. Basically, this thread

http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/whats-so-bad-about-hamachi.63621/

Summed up with this

"hamachi is often an only solution to play with someone having router problems/dynamic IP"

Not only that, but it also poses a security risk if someone who knows what they are doing connects (doubt this is a problem here, but be careful anyhow).

Anyone who has full access to their Router should go with the far more secure, less laggy and easier option of Port Forwarding and using this simple installer to get a Bukkit Server running.

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/craftbukkit-auto-installer-beginners-minecraft-1-0-0.26555/

It even gives you Pail Server Manager which is an excellent interface for Home Bukkit Servers. You also get a desktop icon with "CraftBukkit Server" which you can click to start your server and once it has, opens up Pail Server Manager.

If you need help port forwarding, I am sure I can help you with that.

-Redeye
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Started a 1.0.0 Minecraft Server   Started a 1.0.0 Minecraft Server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Started a 1.0.0 Minecraft Server
Page 1 of 1