.uNop::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Navigation
:::Home Page
:::Forums
:::Roster
:::Ranks & Medals
:::Scrims
:::Ban List
:::X-Fire Page
:::Steam Page
:::Rules
-----------------------
:::X-fire
:::Steam
:::TeamSpeak

Top posters
y0da (2932)
I'm starting the first post for this section. - Page 2 Icon_voting_barI'm starting the first post for this section. - Page 2 Icon_voting_barI'm starting the first post for this section. - Page 2 Icon_voting_bar 
a baby (1522)
I'm starting the first post for this section. - Page 2 Icon_voting_barI'm starting the first post for this section. - Page 2 Icon_voting_barI'm starting the first post for this section. - Page 2 Icon_voting_bar 
Sn3aky (1495)
Dragon (1425)
Spitfire (937)
Dark (879)
SilK (873)
charliebrown (845)
Redeye (823)
coke (700)
Donate
Support .uNop:: and donate today!

Total Donated since 2008: $500.02

Current Balance: $84.68
Amount to go: $0.00

--------------------------

-------------------------
-Donations-
Seib - $149.00
Dragon - $130.62
GiveMeYourPie - $56.95
a baby - $40.00
y0da - $37.00
Andrej - $21.52
Achilles - $20.00
Zohan - $15.00
Spectre - $10.97
Fox - $9.41
impY - $9.55
Sniperkitten - $5.00

I'm starting the first post for this section.

Go down 
+4
Insanity
Sn3aky
FIveseveN
a baby
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
a baby
Advisor
Advisor
a baby

Number of posts : 1522

I'm starting the first post for this section. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm starting the first post for this section.   I'm starting the first post for this section. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:57 pm

Hahaha, my sentiments exactly! They decided to do MW2 style with better graphics...(previously determined as a bad idea).
Back to top Go down
FIveseveN
Member Sgt
Member Sgt
FIveseveN

Number of posts : 147

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting the first post for this section.   I'm starting the first post for this section. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:51 pm

Agreed. Though I guess my optimism lies in the fact that I still believe this game can still be the amazing game it was made out to be given some patience and the monkeys at treyarch fix all the holes in their epic Titantic (or row boat if you hate the game altogether).

I like to think the actual PC release date is when the next patch comes out (and fixes everything) and we've been playing an expensive beta.

I wonder if it's naive to think that maybe in a few months we'll all be playing Black Ops together having a blast like we did in the golden COD4 days. Perhaps scrim and stuff.
Back to top Go down
y0da
GoA
GoA
y0da

Number of posts : 2932
Origin ID : they0da

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting the first post for this section.   I'm starting the first post for this section. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 5:30 pm

FIveseveN wrote:
I wonder if it's naive to think that maybe in a few months we'll all be playing Black Ops together having a blast like we did in the golden COD4 days. Perhaps scrim and stuff.

That's pretty optimistic, but I would like that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.unop.co.nr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting the first post for this section.   I'm starting the first post for this section. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm starting the first post for this section.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2