.uNop::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Navigation
:::Home Page
:::Forums
:::Roster
:::Ranks & Medals
:::Scrims
:::Ban List
:::X-Fire Page
:::Steam Page
:::Rules
-----------------------
:::X-fire
:::Steam
:::TeamSpeak

Top posters
y0da (2932)
Razer won't be with uNop :( Icon_voting_barRazer won't be with uNop :( Icon_voting_barRazer won't be with uNop :( Icon_voting_bar 
a baby (1522)
Razer won't be with uNop :( Icon_voting_barRazer won't be with uNop :( Icon_voting_barRazer won't be with uNop :( Icon_voting_bar 
Sn3aky (1495)
Dragon (1425)
Spitfire (937)
Dark (879)
SilK (873)
charliebrown (845)
Redeye (823)
coke (700)
Donate
Support .uNop:: and donate today!

Total Donated since 2008: $500.02

Current Balance: $84.68
Amount to go: $0.00

--------------------------

-------------------------
-Donations-
Seib - $149.00
Dragon - $130.62
GiveMeYourPie - $56.95
a baby - $40.00
y0da - $37.00
Andrej - $21.52
Achilles - $20.00
Zohan - $15.00
Spectre - $10.97
Fox - $9.41
impY - $9.55
Sniperkitten - $5.00

Razer won't be with uNop :(

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vcxz748
PFC
PFC

Number of posts : 38

Razer won't be with uNop :( Empty
PostSubject: Razer won't be with uNop :(   Razer won't be with uNop :( Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 5:03 pm

My brother razer told me he wants to stick with his current clan (EB). There were hints to this happening such as he never posts on the forums and hardly at all talked on teamspeak with us. So I'm sorry for this and I look forward to playing cod4 with you all tongue
Back to top Go down

Razer won't be with uNop :(
Page 1 of 1