.uNop::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Navigation
:::Home Page
:::Forums
:::Roster
:::Ranks & Medals
:::Scrims
:::Ban List
:::X-Fire Page
:::Steam Page
:::Rules
-----------------------
:::X-fire
:::Steam
:::TeamSpeak

Top posters
y0da (2932)
A mom is frustrated with uNop :S Icon_voting_barA mom is frustrated with uNop :S Icon_voting_barA mom is frustrated with uNop :S Icon_voting_bar 
a baby (1522)
A mom is frustrated with uNop :S Icon_voting_barA mom is frustrated with uNop :S Icon_voting_barA mom is frustrated with uNop :S Icon_voting_bar 
Sn3aky (1495)
Dragon (1425)
Spitfire (937)
Dark (879)
SilK (873)
charliebrown (845)
Redeye (823)
coke (700)
Donate
Support .uNop:: and donate today!

Total Donated since 2008: $500.02

Current Balance: $84.68
Amount to go: $0.00

--------------------------

-------------------------
-Donations-
Seib - $149.00
Dragon - $130.62
GiveMeYourPie - $56.95
a baby - $40.00
y0da - $37.00
Andrej - $21.52
Achilles - $20.00
Zohan - $15.00
Spectre - $10.97
Fox - $9.41
impY - $9.55
Sniperkitten - $5.00

A mom is frustrated with uNop :S

Go down 
+2
Spitfire
Vcxz748
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Vcxz748
PFC
PFC

Number of posts : 38

A mom is frustrated with uNop :S Empty
PostSubject: A mom is frustrated with uNop :S   A mom is frustrated with uNop :S Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:53 pm

I used my moms email for these forums because I do not have an email address because my parents will not let have one and she is getting upset of the amount of emails she is getting from uNop so she would like it to stop. haha (if you can't stop sending emails to her then I'll talk to her; thank you for your time).
Back to top Go down
Spitfire
Member Cpt
Member Cpt
Spitfire

Number of posts : 937

PostSubject: Re: A mom is frustrated with uNop :S   A mom is frustrated with uNop :S Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:46 am

Oh no is she going to get on teamspeak and talk to us about it? Razz
Haha just kidding... I don't know how to make it stop sorry bro.
Back to top Go down
Vcxz748
PFC
PFC

PostSubject: Re: A mom is frustrated with uNop :S   A mom is frustrated with uNop :S Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:53 am

Lol, does yoda or anyone else know if stoping emails is possible?
Back to top Go down
a baby
Advisor
Advisor
a baby

Number of posts : 1522

PostSubject: Re: A mom is frustrated with uNop :S   A mom is frustrated with uNop :S Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:04 pm

hahaha good times in TS good times... I'm pretty sure messages don't go through to your email...
Back to top Go down
Vcxz748
PFC
PFC

PostSubject: Re: A mom is frustrated with uNop :S   A mom is frustrated with uNop :S Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:11 pm

i don't know what was in her e mail but she was just telling me that she got stuff from uNop.
Back to top Go down
a baby
Advisor
Advisor
a baby

Number of posts : 1522

PostSubject: Re: A mom is frustrated with uNop :S   A mom is frustrated with uNop :S Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:35 pm

hahaha salted Smile ?
Back to top Go down
drigger
Advisor
Advisor
drigger

Number of posts : 294

PostSubject: Re: A mom is frustrated with uNop :S   A mom is frustrated with uNop :S Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:37 pm

umm you can like make a email without her knowledge and like oh idk replace that one with the new one.

you know just saying Smile
Back to top Go down
Vcxz748
PFC
PFC

PostSubject: Re: A mom is frustrated with uNop :S   A mom is frustrated with uNop :S Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:41 pm

K I'll just take drigger's advice wave
Back to top Go down
Dark
Ally
Ally
Dark

Number of posts : 879

PostSubject: Re: A mom is frustrated with uNop :S   A mom is frustrated with uNop :S Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:43 pm

what emails?
Back to top Go down
drigger
Advisor
Advisor
drigger

Number of posts : 294

PostSubject: Re: A mom is frustrated with uNop :S   A mom is frustrated with uNop :S Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:46 pm

you got some notifications on your email when you get like a msg or a post update I think
Back to top Go down
y0da
GoA
GoA
y0da

Number of posts : 2932
Origin ID : they0da

PostSubject: Re: A mom is frustrated with uNop :S   A mom is frustrated with uNop :S Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:16 pm

well i turned it off for u slayer, shouldn't be anymore problems.
Back to top Go down
http://www.unop.co.nr
Vcxz748
PFC
PFC

PostSubject: Re: A mom is frustrated with uNop :S   A mom is frustrated with uNop :S Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:48 pm

Thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A mom is frustrated with uNop :S   A mom is frustrated with uNop :S Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A mom is frustrated with uNop :S
Page 1 of 1