.uNop::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
:::Home Page
:::Forums
:::Roster
:::Ranks & Medals
:::Scrims
:::Ban List
:::X-Fire Page
:::Steam Page
:::Rules
-----------------------
:::X-fire
:::Steam
:::TeamSpeak

Top posters
y0da (2932)
Where I stand with MW3 Icon_voting_barWhere I stand with MW3 Icon_voting_barWhere I stand with MW3 Icon_voting_bar 
a baby (1522)
Where I stand with MW3 Icon_voting_barWhere I stand with MW3 Icon_voting_barWhere I stand with MW3 Icon_voting_bar 
Sn3aky (1495)
Dragon (1425)
Spitfire (937)
Dark (879)
SilK (873)
charliebrown (845)
Redeye (823)
coke (700)
Donate
Support .uNop:: and donate today!

Total Donated since 2008: $500.02

Current Balance: $84.68
Amount to go: $0.00

--------------------------

-------------------------
-Donations-
Seib - $149.00
Dragon - $130.62
GiveMeYourPie - $56.95
a baby - $40.00
y0da - $37.00
Andrej - $21.52
Achilles - $20.00
Zohan - $15.00
Spectre - $10.97
Fox - $9.41
impY - $9.55
Sniperkitten - $5.00

Where I stand with MW3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
y0da
GoA
GoA
y0da

Number of posts : 2932
Origin ID : they0da

Where I stand with MW3 Empty
PostSubject: Where I stand with MW3   Where I stand with MW3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:26 am

I'm not getting it. I could try explaining to all of you why I am having this sudden change in heart but lets just say I've spent the past 2 hours reading articles off of bashandslash.com and looking up more and more info on MW3. I really can't stand activision at this point and although I have said it before with every cod game since WAW, I will not be getting this call of duty game. At this point in time (late october) in previous years, the thought of only waiting a few weeks for CoD was an amazing feeling and every time I thought about playing the newest installment gave me heart palpitations. Why am I having this change of heart? Well I just learned that even though Robert -no balls- Bowling has been saying that this game will be a replica of CoD4, it has recently been announced that the PC version of MW3 will support a max of 18 players. That's where I get off the CoD bandwagon. I've been on it since 2005 and slowly I have had every single thing I like about CoD (great maps, a unique experience from game to game, ability to modify anything in a server, mod support, real dedicated servers, and a large player count) taken away.

I know I was an anti-origin guy for a while and campaigned for all of you not to get BF3 because they can track your computer. Then I read the EULAs to several other programs and found out that Steam, xfire, and punkbuster do the same thing. Basically, we've been being monitored for years and this won't change a damn thing. Now buy BF3. Play your little hearts out and show that PC-backstabbing IW and greedy activision what a real game is. I shall see you on the BF3 battlefield within a few months.
Back to top Go down
http://www.unop.co.nr
GiveMeYourPie
Member Cpt
Member Cpt
GiveMeYourPie

Number of posts : 314

PostSubject: Re: Where I stand with MW3   Where I stand with MW3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:44 pm

ill probably still get it, even if the multilayer is garbage I want to get it for the campaign. Wanna see what happend after mw2...always been a big fan of campaigns. I personally LOVE cod campaigns they always seem to blow my mind.
Back to top Go down
Sniperkitten
Member Sgt
Member Sgt
Sniperkitten

Number of posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: Where I stand with MW3   Where I stand with MW3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 3:54 pm

i have to agree with pie, even though the multi-player doesn't get alot of reputation the Campaign is deffinitley worth playing though, Idk on my view, i will just wait till i try the game at a friends house and if i love it i love it. lol, and if i don't well then forget it.
Back to top Go down
Redeye
Member Lt
Member Lt
Redeye

Number of posts : 823

PostSubject: Re: Where I stand with MW3   Where I stand with MW3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 5:35 pm

Sniperkitten wrote:
i have to agree with pie, even though the multi-player doesn't get alot of reputation the Campaign is deffinitley worth playing though, Idk on my view, i will just wait till i try the game at a friends house and if i love it i love it. lol, and if i don't well then forget it.

It's the multi-player which got them the reputation.

The single-player is merely an add-on. Though they do a good job on it..
Back to top Go down
http://www.notchsark.com
Dark
Ally
Ally
Dark

Number of posts : 879

PostSubject: Re: Where I stand with MW3   Where I stand with MW3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:14 pm

Have to agree that the (cod4) multiplayer did get them the spotlight....its been the campaigns that have been better than the multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
y0da
GoA
GoA
y0da

PostSubject: Re: Where I stand with MW3   Where I stand with MW3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 2:53 pm

CoD4 was the last great multiplayer for CoD. I mean WaW was alright, mw2 introduced many new things but fell short, and black ops.. well it's black ops. Basically, none of them lived up to CoD4 and I don't think they can. CoD4 was just new and exciting and just throwing more gimmicks into it won't help the situation. Still I think call of duty has always had a great campaign and I love every single one of them. I just can't pay the $60 in order to play a 10 hour campaign, it's not worth it. I wish activision listened to the fans and sold the multiplayer for $40 and singleplayer for $10 like the fans asked for. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
y0da
GoA
GoA
y0da

PostSubject: Re: Where I stand with MW3   Where I stand with MW3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:03 pm

More info was just released. It was just stated that all ranked servers in MW3 will be done through iwnet (just like mw2). There will be dedicated servers that you can buy of course but they will only be UNRANKED. So that means that the best servers (the true dedicated ones) will not count towards your stats. If you want to rank up, you'll have to go in a laggy ass server like mw2. This is the nail in the coffin for me.
Back to top Go down
Redeye
Member Lt
Member Lt
Redeye

Number of posts : 823

PostSubject: Re: Where I stand with MW3   Where I stand with MW3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:05 pm

They sure do know how to hand over one platform dominance to Battlefield..
Back to top Go down
http://www.notchsark.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where I stand with MW3   Where I stand with MW3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where I stand with MW3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.uNop:: :: Games :: CoD Series-
Jump to: