.uNop::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
    Navigation
    :::Home Page
    :::Forums
    :::Roster
    :::Ranks & Medals
    :::Scrims
    :::Ban List
    :::X-Fire Page
    :::Steam Page
    :::Rules
    -----------------------
    :::X-fire
    :::Steam
    :::TeamSpeak

Top posters
    y0da (2932)
    STOP DESTROYING MY FUCKING HOUSE!!! Icon_voting_barSTOP DESTROYING MY FUCKING HOUSE!!! Icon_voting_barSTOP DESTROYING MY FUCKING HOUSE!!! Icon_voting_bar 
    a baby (1522)
    STOP DESTROYING MY FUCKING HOUSE!!! Icon_voting_barSTOP DESTROYING MY FUCKING HOUSE!!! Icon_voting_barSTOP DESTROYING MY FUCKING HOUSE!!! Icon_voting_bar 
    Sn3aky (1495)
    Dragon (1425)
    Spitfire (937)
    Dark (879)
    SilK (873)
    charliebrown (845)
    Redeye (823)
    coke (700)
    Donate
    Support .uNop:: and donate today!

Total Donated since 2008: $500.02

Current Balance: $84.68
    Amount to go: $0.00

--------------------------

-------------------------
    -Donations-
    Seib - $149.00
    Dragon - $130.62
    GiveMeYourPie - $56.95
    a baby - $40.00
    y0da - $37.00
    Andrej - $21.52
    Achilles - $20.00
    Zohan - $15.00
    Spectre - $10.97
    Fox - $9.41
    impY - $9.55
    Sniperkitten - $5.00

STOP DESTROYING MY FUCKING HOUSE!!!

Go down 
    +2
    Redeye
    Fox1
    6 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Fox1
    Member Lt
    Member Lt
    Fox1

Number of posts : 108

STOP DESTROYING MY FUCKING HOUSE!!! Empty
    PostSubject: STOP DESTROYING MY FUCKING HOUSE!!!   STOP DESTROYING MY FUCKING HOUSE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 4:16 am

OK!!! someone keeps destroying the front of my house and now im pissed about it... if i find out who did it im going to blow up ur fucking house... y the holy fuck would u destoy shit like this?... its not cool and ur a loser. all there is to it.
    Back to top Go down
    Redeye
    Member Lt
    Member Lt
    Redeye

Number of posts : 823

PostSubject: Re: STOP DESTROYING MY FUCKING HOUSE!!!   STOP DESTROYING MY FUCKING HOUSE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 4:37 pm

Fox1 wrote:
    OK!!! someone keeps destroying the front of my house and now im pissed about it... if i find out who did it im going to blow up ur fucking house... y the holy fuck would u destoy shit like this?... its not cool and ur a loser. all there is to it.

Well, whoever is doing it should stop it right now.

Its not funny and it ruins the game...
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.notchsark.com
    a baby
    Advisor
    Advisor
    a baby

Number of posts : 1522

PostSubject: Re: STOP DESTROYING MY FUCKING HOUSE!!!   STOP DESTROYING MY FUCKING HOUSE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 7:39 pm

Fox, it's probably Endermen. They fucking did it to my house all the damn time. That's until i left that town at least.
    Back to top Go down
    Fox1
    Member Lt
    Member Lt
    Fox1

PostSubject: Re: STOP DESTROYING MY FUCKING HOUSE!!!   STOP DESTROYING MY FUCKING HOUSE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 5:06 am

ok well if it is him/her kick them out of the server... im tired of this shit happening to others and myself.. its BS.
    Back to top Go down
    Dragon
    Advisor
    Advisor
    Dragon

Number of posts : 1425

PostSubject: Re: STOP DESTROYING MY FUCKING HOUSE!!!   STOP DESTROYING MY FUCKING HOUSE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:27 am

Fox1 wrote:
    ok well if it is him/her kick them out of the server... im tired of this shit happening to others and myself.. its BS.
    lololol Endermen isn't a person, it's a mob. In 1.8 they pick up blocks are move them other places. Drape your house in vines- it'll protect it about 95% more.
    Back to top Go down
    Spitfire
    Member Cpt
    Member Cpt
    Spitfire

Number of posts : 937

PostSubject: Re: STOP DESTROYING MY FUCKING HOUSE!!!   STOP DESTROYING MY FUCKING HOUSE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 4:01 pm

If you wait for 1.9 endermen don't move blocks, just saying :p
    Back to top Go down
    Achilles
    Advisor
    Advisor
    Achilles

Number of posts : 344

PostSubject: Re: STOP DESTROYING MY FUCKING HOUSE!!!   STOP DESTROYING MY FUCKING HOUSE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 5:28 pm

they still move blocks, its just limited which blocks they are able to move.
    Back to top Go down
    Redeye
    Member Lt
    Member Lt
    Redeye

PostSubject: Re: STOP DESTROYING MY FUCKING HOUSE!!!   STOP DESTROYING MY FUCKING HOUSE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:26 pm

How destroyed was his house?
    Back to top Go down
    Fox1
    Member Lt
    Member Lt
    Fox1

PostSubject: Re: STOP DESTROYING MY FUCKING HOUSE!!!   STOP DESTROYING MY FUCKING HOUSE!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:16 am

well the front was mostly destroyed
    Back to top Go down
    Redeye
    Member Lt
    Member Lt
    Redeye

PostSubject: Re: STOP DESTROYING MY FUCKING HOUSE!!!   STOP DESTROYING MY FUCKING HOUSE!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 1:10 pm

I mean how?

Like big holes, small holes, creeper damage or just removed areas?
    Back to top Go down
    Fox1
    Member Lt
    Member Lt
    Fox1

PostSubject: Re: STOP DESTROYING MY FUCKING HOUSE!!!   STOP DESTROYING MY FUCKING HOUSE!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:00 am

like the amount that would take 2-3 creepers to do.. and not all of it was gone.. like the glass.. if it was creeperd then the glass would be gone too... and the farm in the back of my house was blown up too it looks like.. though that was an easy fix. it doesnt matter anymore i fixed what i could and my house still looks nice so i just dont fucking care anymore.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STOP DESTROYING MY FUCKING HOUSE!!!   STOP DESTROYING MY FUCKING HOUSE!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STOP DESTROYING MY FUCKING HOUSE!!!
    Page 1 of 1