.uNop::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
:::Home Page
:::Forums
:::Roster
:::Ranks & Medals
:::Scrims
:::Ban List
:::X-Fire Page
:::Steam Page
:::Rules
-----------------------
:::X-fire
:::Steam
:::TeamSpeak

Top posters
y0da (2932)
Gameplay Video (If you haven't seen it yet) Icon_voting_barGameplay Video (If you haven't seen it yet) Icon_voting_barGameplay Video (If you haven't seen it yet) Icon_voting_bar 
a baby (1522)
Gameplay Video (If you haven't seen it yet) Icon_voting_barGameplay Video (If you haven't seen it yet) Icon_voting_barGameplay Video (If you haven't seen it yet) Icon_voting_bar 
Sn3aky (1495)
Dragon (1425)
Spitfire (937)
Dark (879)
SilK (873)
charliebrown (845)
Redeye (823)
coke (700)
Donate
Support .uNop:: and donate today!

Total Donated since 2008: $500.02

Current Balance: $84.68
Amount to go: $0.00

--------------------------

-------------------------
-Donations-
Seib - $149.00
Dragon - $130.62
GiveMeYourPie - $56.95
a baby - $40.00
y0da - $37.00
Andrej - $21.52
Achilles - $20.00
Zohan - $15.00
Spectre - $10.97
Fox - $9.41
impY - $9.55
Sniperkitten - $5.00

Gameplay Video (If you haven't seen it yet)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Gameplay Video (If you haven't seen it yet) Empty
PostSubject: Gameplay Video (If you haven't seen it yet)   Gameplay Video (If you haven't seen it yet) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 2:54 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IZlkJO_feE&feature=channel_video_title

Check out the description I made, this game is just plain beautiful, it sets a new standard for fps for me, I don't even want to play cod anymore lol, it can be actually MORE fast paced than cod, with the epic scale of battlefield. Just no words to describe

Won 47 awards at ea, what more do I need to say?

Eula is something you guys shouldn't worry about, origin contacted me saying that I was accused of hacking, and their EULA involves searching for hack files, which most of them are in the bf folder, so they checked bf folder, and a suspicious file on my desktop (a zip file for my videos.)

Nothing to be scared of. I have a folder with over 400 pirated songs on my desktop.

BEAUTIFUL GAME!

Origin: Benallaire

Please enjoy the video! I made it to show some random battlefield moments that I giggled at Smile
Back to top Go down

Gameplay Video (If you haven't seen it yet)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.uNop:: :: Games :: Battlefield Series-
Jump to: