.uNop::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Navigation
:::Home Page
:::Forums
:::Roster
:::Ranks & Medals
:::Scrims
:::Ban List
:::X-Fire Page
:::Steam Page
:::Rules
-----------------------
:::X-fire
:::Steam
:::TeamSpeak

Top posters
y0da (2932)
Battlefield 3 Server Icon_voting_barBattlefield 3 Server Icon_voting_barBattlefield 3 Server Icon_voting_bar 
a baby (1522)
Battlefield 3 Server Icon_voting_barBattlefield 3 Server Icon_voting_barBattlefield 3 Server Icon_voting_bar 
Sn3aky (1495)
Dragon (1425)
Spitfire (937)
Dark (879)
SilK (873)
charliebrown (845)
Redeye (823)
coke (700)
Donate
Support .uNop:: and donate today!

Total Donated since 2008: $500.02

Current Balance: $84.68
Amount to go: $0.00

--------------------------

-------------------------
-Donations-
Seib - $149.00
Dragon - $130.62
GiveMeYourPie - $56.95
a baby - $40.00
y0da - $37.00
Andrej - $21.52
Achilles - $20.00
Zohan - $15.00
Spectre - $10.97
Fox - $9.41
impY - $9.55
Sniperkitten - $5.00

Battlefield 3 Server

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seib
Ally
Ally
Seib

Number of posts : 26

Battlefield 3 Server Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield 3 Server   Battlefield 3 Server Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:46 am

I know that the clan is waiting to get a server for battlefield 3 sincee we want to make sure that it will be worth having up. But I have been getting very VERY gitty about this game so I have considered renting a 24 slot server to start out just for myself and any other people that are looking forward to this games release. Though if the clan does not decied to get a server I promise that any server that I rent I will keep up for as long as possible but the slot number will not go over 32 for any reason since the rent i'm looking at is $1 a slot so a 64 slot server is completely out of the question. Also if anyone knows of a company where I can get a server cheaper then that Please pm me when ever you get the chance. I look forward to October 25 may the pwnage be glourious.
Back to top Go down
senter921
Member Sgt
Member Sgt
senter921

Number of posts : 126

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Server   Battlefield 3 Server Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:34 pm

-has complete refusal to get the game- >:| stupid eula i deny you
Back to top Go down
Redeye
Member Lt
Member Lt
Redeye

Number of posts : 823

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Server   Battlefield 3 Server Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 2:48 pm

BF3 should be good but I won't be getting it like Senter...

Still, good luck with the server Seib. Where are you getting it from (server provider).
Back to top Go down
http://www.notchsark.com
Seib
Ally
Ally
Seib

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Server   Battlefield 3 Server Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 5:28 pm

its at multiplaygameservers.com
Back to top Go down
Seib
Ally
Ally
Seib

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Server   Battlefield 3 Server Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:55 am

By the way went it comes the eula... Come on its really not that big of a deal. What do you think their going to do sell your information to some serial rapeist... Oh no wait their going to give it to some online dateing site so they can spam the hell out of you... Oh wait even better their going give the information to the government so they can monitor you for the rest of your life... No wait there going to give the information to aliens so they can come to your house and probe you up the butt... No even better their going to give the information to any known ex girlfriends so they can come over and ruin your life... but in all seriousness the reason they want to kmow your info is probably for their own protection, incase you try to do somthing to hurt their corporation they will have the RIGHT to send your info to a third party inorder to stop you from doing what ever it is your doing to hurt them. (just a theroy), don't make mountains out of mole hills.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Server   Battlefield 3 Server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3 Server
Page 1 of 1