.uNop::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
:::Home Page
:::Forums
:::Roster
:::Ranks & Medals
:::Scrims
:::Ban List
:::X-Fire Page
:::Steam Page
:::Rules
-----------------------
:::X-fire
:::Steam
:::TeamSpeak

Top posters
y0da (2932)
bwsealirl.....no your a seal :) Icon_voting_barbwsealirl.....no your a seal :) Icon_voting_barbwsealirl.....no your a seal :) Icon_voting_bar 
a baby (1522)
bwsealirl.....no your a seal :) Icon_voting_barbwsealirl.....no your a seal :) Icon_voting_barbwsealirl.....no your a seal :) Icon_voting_bar 
Sn3aky (1495)
Dragon (1425)
Spitfire (937)
Dark (879)
SilK (873)
charliebrown (845)
Redeye (823)
coke (700)
Donate
Support .uNop:: and donate today!

Total Donated since 2008: $500.02

Current Balance: $84.68
Amount to go: $0.00

--------------------------

-------------------------
-Donations-
Seib - $149.00
Dragon - $130.62
GiveMeYourPie - $56.95
a baby - $40.00
y0da - $37.00
Andrej - $21.52
Achilles - $20.00
Zohan - $15.00
Spectre - $10.97
Fox - $9.41
impY - $9.55
Sniperkitten - $5.00

bwsealirl.....no your a seal :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bwsealirl
PVT
PVT
bwsealirl

Number of posts : 2

bwsealirl.....no your a seal :) Empty
PostSubject: bwsealirl.....no your a seal :)   bwsealirl.....no your a seal :) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 6:00 pm

In the words of the ever inspirational Mr Burns...Ahoy hi

I am bwsealirl,

My name is David, im 18 and a student because I like learning and stuff. I have gamed most of my life and generally alternate between my ps3 and pc. I wouldn't refer to myself as a particularly good gamer but I do enjoy pretty much every genre. On pc I mainly play games like COD 4, CSS, L4D2 and TF2. Im a pretty chilled when playing but like most people I do love the occasional competitive game. A friend invited me to this clan so I look forward to playing with/against Ya`ll. My name was originally a kind of joke xbox live gamertag but I eventually got used to it so it became my sign up name for most things I sign up to. Basically it means:

bw= Blackwater, my local village. I am awaiting the arrival of several sociologists to study this quaint village, as through conversations with people who have experienced this area....its messed up...seriously messed up Smile

seal= What people generally refer to me as, I still dont quite know why I am known as seal, but hell, I like seals cos their cool...and chilled out and stuff.

irl= Ireland, A place I call home, and because of the people I know and things I have seen, a place I dont really want to leave....needs better weather though:)

See ye around Smile

Seal.
Back to top Go down
bwsealirl
PVT
PVT
bwsealirl

Number of posts : 2

bwsealirl.....no your a seal :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: bwsealirl.....no your a seal :)   bwsealirl.....no your a seal :) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 6:23 pm

Sorry for the double post but my mic for TS is broke at the moment but I am expecting to have a new one by next Tuesday/Wednesday.
Back to top Go down

bwsealirl.....no your a seal :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.uNop:: :: Clan Applications :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: