.uNop::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
:::Home Page
:::Forums
:::Roster
:::Ranks & Medals
:::Scrims
:::Ban List
:::X-Fire Page
:::Steam Page
:::Rules
-----------------------
:::X-fire
:::Steam
:::TeamSpeak

Top posters
y0da (2932)
Luck...or is it? Icon_voting_barLuck...or is it? Icon_voting_barLuck...or is it? Icon_voting_bar 
a baby (1522)
Luck...or is it? Icon_voting_barLuck...or is it? Icon_voting_barLuck...or is it? Icon_voting_bar 
Sn3aky (1495)
Dragon (1425)
Spitfire (937)
Dark (879)
SilK (873)
charliebrown (845)
Redeye (823)
coke (700)
Donate
Support .uNop:: and donate today!

Total Donated since 2008: $500.02

Current Balance: $84.68
Amount to go: $0.00

--------------------------

-------------------------
-Donations-
Seib - $149.00
Dragon - $130.62
GiveMeYourPie - $56.95
a baby - $40.00
y0da - $37.00
Andrej - $21.52
Achilles - $20.00
Zohan - $15.00
Spectre - $10.97
Fox - $9.41
impY - $9.55
Sniperkitten - $5.00

Luck...or is it?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucky...
PFC
PFC
Lucky...

Number of posts : 32

Luck...or is it? Empty
PostSubject: Luck...or is it?   Luck...or is it? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:14 pm

Hilo everybuddy...my name is - Lucky... (...and yes the ellipsis has always been there...(I like them deal with it.))

A little background, i've been a gamer for around nine plus years, started way back with Delta Force Black Hawk Down(if any of you remember that game)...and still play it from time to time today.

I live in the south and yes I have an accent, don't make fun of me though I get angry and go pout in a corner when you do...well sometimes other times i'll just cuss you out in country hick talk you won't understand.

Currently work at a grocery store and hate every minute of scrubbing the toilets even though my job description says nothing about it.

I was attending college but have went on a break I guess you could say...just got bored with it having went straight in out of high school.

Mildly computer literate I guess, although google has basically been my best friend when someone speaks gibberish...fine i'm a complete jackass and on nothing about computers, google is a damn genious though.

In my spare time I like to eat, sleep, and...well those two things primarily. Sometimes I goof around in photoshop if you want something made I might be able to help and might not...just ask.

Other things:
1.) I constantly complain about having 30 or less fps in BC2...my rig can barely run it but I do the best I can.
2.) I like pickles...(Don't ask unless you really want to know and even then I still have no clue...I know confusing, reason I say don't ask.)
3.) I buy games on impulse looks fun i'll buy it, either i'll beat it as soon as I can or i'll hate it and never look at it again. Thus leading to #4.
4.) I ABSOLUTELY HATE steam sales, makes me throw so much money down the drain I probably could afford that i7 rig I wanted by now.
5.) This list is to be continued...

Anyway enough of my wall of text. Add me on steam/xfire I believe its over there <--- somewhere maybe up and then over after this wall of useless information.
Back to top Go down
Redeye
Member Lt
Member Lt
Redeye

Number of posts : 823

Luck...or is it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luck...or is it?   Luck...or is it? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:26 pm

Hey mate,

Nice intro Very Happy

Dw about accents, you have people like A Baby with his German-like accent and me with my Jolly Good British accent Razz

Also, not to be curious or anything, but what's with the pickles thing colorful

Nice to meet you anyway,
-Redeye wave
Back to top Go down
http://www.notchsark.com
Sn3aky
Member Pvt
Member Pvt
Sn3aky

Number of posts : 1495
Origin ID : fallout17

Luck...or is it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luck...or is it?   Luck...or is it? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:11 pm

It's nice to finally have someone with a southern accent.
I like you.
Back to top Go down
charliebrown
Member Sgt
Member Sgt
charliebrown

Number of posts : 845

Luck...or is it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luck...or is it?   Luck...or is it? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:39 pm

I love your avatar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Luck...or is it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luck...or is it?   Luck...or is it? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luck...or is it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.uNop:: :: Clan Applications :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: