.uNop::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
    Navigation
    :::Home Page
    :::Forums
    :::Roster
    :::Ranks & Medals
    :::Scrims
    :::Ban List
    :::X-Fire Page
    :::Steam Page
    :::Rules
    -----------------------
    :::X-fire
    :::Steam
    :::TeamSpeak

Top posters
    y0da (2932)
    I come back with an appology Icon_voting_barI come back with an appology Icon_voting_barI come back with an appology Icon_voting_bar 
    a baby (1522)
    I come back with an appology Icon_voting_barI come back with an appology Icon_voting_barI come back with an appology Icon_voting_bar 
    Sn3aky (1495)
    Dragon (1425)
    Spitfire (937)
    Dark (879)
    SilK (873)
    charliebrown (845)
    Redeye (823)
    coke (700)
    Donate
    Support .uNop:: and donate today!

Total Donated since 2008: $500.02

Current Balance: $84.68
    Amount to go: $0.00

--------------------------

-------------------------
    -Donations-
    Seib - $149.00
    Dragon - $130.62
    GiveMeYourPie - $56.95
    a baby - $40.00
    y0da - $37.00
    Andrej - $21.52
    Achilles - $20.00
    Zohan - $15.00
    Spectre - $10.97
    Fox - $9.41
    impY - $9.55
    Sniperkitten - $5.00

I come back with an appology

Go down 
    5 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Senter

I come back with an appology Empty
    PostSubject: I come back with an appology   I come back with an appology Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:07 am

Hello everyone it is me senter:

This appology is to everyone i may have offended,
    Dear unop clan,
    I am sorry for my actions and hope u will at least listen to what i have to say
    I know what i said and did was wrong and wish i could take back my actions but ssaddly i cannot
    i had no idea whaat warhero had done and i was young and arrogant i do not wish to have your sympothy only your forgivness

And to all who listened to my plea thank you
    Sincearly,
    Senter Crying or Very sad

P.S. im thinking about changing my name what do u think about the name Tamwyn?
    Back to top Go down
    Sn3aky
    Member Pvt
    Member Pvt
    Sn3aky

Number of posts : 1495
    Origin ID : fallout17

PostSubject: Re: I come back with an appology   I come back with an appology Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 2:51 am

Senter wrote:
    Hello everyone it is me senter:

This appology is to everyone i may have offended,
    Dear unop clan,
    I am sorry for my actions and hope u will at least listen to what i have to say
    I know what i said and did was wrong and wish i could take back my actions but ssaddly i cannot
    i had no idea whaat warhero had done and i was young and arrogant i do not wish to have your sympothy only your forgivness

And to all who listened to my plea thank you
    Sincearly,
    Senter Crying or Very sad

P.S. im thinking about changing my name what do u think about the name Tamwyn?

Meh, What's with everyone Apologizing like 4 months later....
    My vote: nay,
    Why: I honestly Don't think you deserve my Sympathy, or even forgiveness......... You left, not our fault

But you get 4 Sn3aky points for actually apologizing!!!

get 100 and I send you a free Envelope that Is sn3aky approved
    Back to top Go down
    SemperFi
    W04
    W04
    SemperFi

Number of posts : 225

PostSubject: Re: I come back with an appology   I come back with an appology Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 7:38 am

what this poor bastard do, hopefully not another fucking hitman stunt. Although i will say hitman was garbage to this clan, and i love taking out the garbage.

Word of advice, use caution in the next few sentences your type because if you disrespect this clan, and start going ape shit like hitman did, i will personally beat the emotional fuck out of you, that you will go back crying to your mom.
    Back to top Go down
    SemperFi
    W04
    W04
    SemperFi

Number of posts : 225

PostSubject: Re: I come back with an appology   I come back with an appology Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 7:41 am

Badger wrote:
    what this poor bastard do, hopefully not another fucking hitman stunt. Although i will say hitman was garbage to this clan, and i love taking out the garbage.

Word of advice, use caution in the next few sentences your type because if you disrespect this clan, and start going ape shit like hitman did, i will personally beat the emotional fuck out of you, that you will go back crying to your mom.

I personally did with hitman, and i will with you if you dis us again. That being said,if your sorry you will tread upon my caution warning.
    Back to top Go down
    Spitfire
    Member Cpt
    Member Cpt
    Spitfire

Number of posts : 937

PostSubject: Re: I come back with an appology   I come back with an appology Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 10:12 am

Senter I accept your apology due to Warhero being a two faced whore, he would act on way around members and admins but then he would slip to his real personality and you may have thought we were lying. I do not blame you for being tricked by him. Although if you want anything to come out of this apology you may want to take the high road and talk to Dragon or Yoda and see what you would have to do to earn there forgiveness.

My Vote: Yay
    Back to top Go down
    ..Virus..
    2LT
    2LT
    ..Virus..

Number of posts : 267

PostSubject: Re: I come back with an appology   I come back with an appology Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 4:50 pm

Spitfire wrote:
    Senter I accept your apology due to Warhero being a two faced whore, he would act on way around members and admins but then he would slip to his real personality and you may have thought we were lying. I do not blame you for being tricked by him. Although if you want anything to come out of this apology you may want to take the high road and talk to Dragon or Yoda and see what you would have to do to earn there forgiveness.

My Vote: Yay

A very rational answer. I agree with Spitfire. I vote yes as long as the GOAs get it sorted out privately.
    Back to top Go down
    senter

PostSubject: Re: I come back with an appology   I come back with an appology Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 10:20 am

thank you both spit fire and viris for your forgiveness and advice
    Back to top Go down
    y0da
    GoA
    GoA
    y0da

Number of posts : 2932
    Origin ID : they0da

PostSubject: Re: I come back with an appology   I come back with an appology Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 2:00 pm

We have not begun discussion on this and Dragon and my views are to be kept private for the time being. We will have an answer shortly.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.unop.co.nr
    senter

PostSubject: Re: I come back with an appology   I come back with an appology Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 10:24 pm

i understand master yoda
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I come back with an appology   I come back with an appology Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I come back with an appology
    Page 1 of 1