.uNop::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
:::Home Page
:::Forums
:::Roster
:::Ranks & Medals
:::Scrims
:::Ban List
:::X-Fire Page
:::Steam Page
:::Rules
-----------------------
:::X-fire
:::Steam
:::TeamSpeak

Top posters
y0da (2932)
Badger only Icon_voting_barBadger only Icon_voting_barBadger only Icon_voting_bar 
a baby (1522)
Badger only Icon_voting_barBadger only Icon_voting_barBadger only Icon_voting_bar 
Sn3aky (1495)
Dragon (1425)
Spitfire (937)
Dark (879)
SilK (873)
charliebrown (845)
Redeye (823)
coke (700)
Donate
Support .uNop:: and donate today!

Total Donated since 2008: $500.02

Current Balance: $84.68
Amount to go: $0.00

--------------------------

-------------------------
-Donations-
Seib - $149.00
Dragon - $130.62
GiveMeYourPie - $56.95
a baby - $40.00
y0da - $37.00
Andrej - $21.52
Achilles - $20.00
Zohan - $15.00
Spectre - $10.97
Fox - $9.41
impY - $9.55
Sniperkitten - $5.00

Badger only

Go down 
+3
Sn3aky
Spitfire
y0da
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Badger only Empty
PostSubject: Badger only   Badger only Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:51 am

you know dude you are really starting to get on my nerves. you think you can tell me hat to do? Well think again, you don't own me or anything and since i'm not getting in to the clan here is a big FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING COCK SUCKING C U N T!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
y0da
GoA
GoA
y0da

Number of posts : 2932
Origin ID : they0da

Badger only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badger only   Badger only Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 3:29 pm

Hitman is a C U N T, all together now C U N T cork cork cork!
Just leave you little asshole, I'm not even going to ban you because you're so pathetic. You insult us and come back crying for a spot in the clan. Fuck off before I get the cow brander.

And one more thing, DON'T YOU EVER INSULT ONE OF MY FELLOW MEMBERS EVER AGAIN! BECAUSE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM, ESPECIALLY BADGER COULD SO KICK YOUR ASS IN REAL LIFE AND IN YOUR LITTLE CYBER LIFE.
Back to top Go down
http://www.unop.co.nr
Spitfire
Member Cpt
Member Cpt
Spitfire

Number of posts : 937

Badger only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badger only   Badger only Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 4:08 pm

hitman you need to SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO FIND SOME OTHER DUMBASS CLAN TO GO JOIN SO THEY CAN HATE YOU JUST LIKE US
Back to top Go down
Sn3aky
Member Pvt
Member Pvt
Sn3aky

Number of posts : 1495
Origin ID : fallout17

Badger only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badger only   Badger only Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:05 pm

Hitman you got my very detailed Pm. I would like you to know, BADGER COULD KICK YOUR SCRAWNY ASS. thank you
Do me a favor and grow some Woohoo's and FUCK OFF
Back to top Go down

Badger only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badger only   Badger only Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 10:40 pm

ok i'll insult yu yoda and when i insult you guys i'm not talking to all of you there are some cool people in here. ok yoda why don't you shut your mouth so that no more cocks can go in it ok? and sneaky why dn't you go and grow some WooHoo's and go fuck yurself cause your proble real good at it
Back to top Go down
Mattias12
Ally
Ally
Mattias12

Number of posts : 207
Origin ID : Vento

Badger only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badger only   Badger only Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 10:55 pm

I remember when I was 13....
Back to top Go down
Spitfire
Member Cpt
Member Cpt
Spitfire

Number of posts : 937

Badger only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badger only   Badger only Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:42 am

haha mattias xD but i just turned 14 and im more mature then this little douchebag
its more like
i remember when i was 5....
Back to top Go down
Sn3aky
Member Pvt
Member Pvt
Sn3aky

Badger only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badger only   Badger only Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:11 am

Spitfire wrote:
haha mattias xD but i just turned 14 and im more mature then this little douchebag
its more like

/pwnt
Back to top Go down

Badger only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badger only   Badger only Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:12 am

Sn3aky wrote:
Spitfire wrote:
its more like

/pwnt

i remember.......well actually i dont really remember anything. mainly bc i didnt do this shit.
Back to top Go down
Sn3aky
Member Pvt
Member Pvt
Sn3aky

Badger only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badger only   Badger only Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:09 pm

bert wrote:
Sn3aky wrote:
Spitfire wrote:
its more like

/pwnt

i remember.......well actually i dont really remember anything. mainly bc i didnt do this shit.

/2pwnt
Back to top Go down
y0da
GoA
GoA
y0da

Badger only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badger only   Badger only Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:26 pm

hitman wrote:
ok i'll insult yu yoda and when i insult you guys i'm not talking to all of you there are some cool people in here. ok yoda why don't you shut your mouth so that no more cocks can go in it ok? and sneaky why dn't you go and grow some WooHoo's and go fuck yurself cause your proble real good at it

Oh hitman, please use another insult besides cock sucker, dick, gay, fag, ok?

And if you don't care about us anymore, WHY THE HELL do you keep visiting our forums lol. Looks like someone doesn't have a life.

Can I get a /pwned bitch!
Back to top Go down
Sn3aky
Member Pvt
Member Pvt
Sn3aky

Badger only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badger only   Badger only Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:57 pm

y0da wrote:
hitman wrote:

Oh hitman, please use another insult besides cock sucker, dick, gay, fag, ok?

And if you don't care about us anymore, WHY THE HELL do you keep visiting our forums lol. Looks like someone doesn't have a life.

Can I get a /pwned bitch!

Gladly

/Pwned
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Advisor
Advisor
Dragon

Number of posts : 1425

Badger only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badger only   Badger only Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:19 pm

Hitman you are the most pathetic piece of shit I've ever had the displeasure of conversing with. I sincerely hope you can grow some armpit hair and get a driver's license so you can crash into a tree and burn alive. But not only are you pathetic, but you are a goddamn idiot. I have spent 5 years saying that I have met a rock smarter than one of my friends, but I never imagined that I would ever be able to say that about someone and mean it. So hitman, I have met rocks smarter than you. Seriously.
We've been discussing cyberbullying in my social psychology (yes, that's a silent "p") and I have spent the whole time talking about what bullshit cyberbullying is because it's so amazingly easy to just walk away (metaphorically speaking, of course (that means that you can leave, not literally walk away)). But I'd forgotten about you. You pick fights, begins losing them immediately, and lack the intelligence to leave when you've been beaten. you just stay there and take the abuse and then some. Which I guess is respectable. Almost.

And yes, I do realize that my two paragraph rant is a bit daunting for someone of your intelligence level to attempt to read, but it's ok. It's mostly just me telling you why you can't read the whole thing.

And one final note:
Badger only Die_in_a_fire

*I will not be locking this thread anytime soon because it's too funny to watch you get owned repeatedly
Back to top Go down
y0da
GoA
GoA
y0da

Badger only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badger only   Badger only Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:58 pm

Dragon that was epic lol. Silent P ahahaha.

But really this is how you can summarize each and every one of hitman's "fights"

Hitman: Unop sucks
Unop person: Ok... leave me alone.
Hitman: homo
Unop person: (sarcastic phrase that leaves hitman puzzled)
Hitamn: homo
Unop person: Can you think of anything more intelligent to say?
Hitamn: cock sucker
Unop person: (Another implied phrase that causes hitman to have a seizure)
Hitman: DGU*AE$^)AE%zDRHJJ"A(%&
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Advisor
Advisor
Dragon

Number of posts : 1425

Badger only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badger only   Badger only Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:12 pm

y0da wrote:
Dragon that was epic lol. Silent P ahahaha.

But really this is how you can summarize each and every one of hitman's "fights"

Hitman: Unop sucks
Unop person: Ok... leave me alone.
Hitman: homo
Unop person: (sarcastic phrase that leaves hitman puzzled)
Hitamn: homo
Unop person: Can you think of anything more intelligent to say?
Hitamn: cock sucker
Unop person: (Another implied phrase that causes hitman to have a seizure)
Hitman: DGU*AE$^)AE%zDRHJJ"A(%&
How did you access the file on my computer with all of my discussions with him in it?
Back to top Go down
..Virus..
2LT
2LT
..Virus..

Number of posts : 267

Badger only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badger only   Badger only Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:08 pm

hitman wrote:

1) In a mob, you mess with one, you mess with all.
2) Families are like mobs
3) uNop is like a family
4) Therefore:: Your statement is false

I have been refraining from entering this flamefest, but I can't stand it anymore. You made your choices, no matter how detrimental they were to your status with people who liked you. It is one thing to make your choices, but another to ridicule the people who disapproved of your choice. You broke a pretty standard rule among clans: don't dual clan. uNop understands enough to let you be in a clan, should you inform us. You need to get your head about you before you engage in social contact; ask your parents to help you out.

P.S.::::
5) Don't mess with the friends of someone who could fry your computer at a whim... just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
y0da
GoA
GoA
y0da

Badger only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badger only   Badger only Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:10 pm

..Virus.. wrote:
hitman wrote:

1) In a mob, you mess with one, you mess with all.
2) Families are like mobs
3) uNop is like a family
4) Therefore:: Your statement is false

I have been refraining from entering this flamefest, but I can't stand it anymore. You made your choices, no matter how detrimental they were to your status with people who liked you. It is one thing to make your choices, but another to ridicule the people who disapproved of your choice. You broke a pretty standard rule among clans: don't dual clan. uNop understands enough to let you be in a clan, should you inform us. You need to get your head about you before you engage in social contact; ask your parents to help you out.

P.S.::::
5) Don't mess with the friends of someone who could fry your computer at a whim... just a suggestion.

Virus here are some words in your paragraph that he won't understand:
Refraining
Detrimental
disapproved
social contact
whim

Just thought I'd clear that up Razz

But very good responses Dragon and virus!
Back to top Go down

Badger only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badger only   Badger only Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:31 am

gotta love a cluster fuck of embarrassment

/pwnt
Back to top Go down
Sn3aky
Member Pvt
Member Pvt
Sn3aky

Badger only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badger only   Badger only Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:47 pm

Hitman And I recently had this conversation

Sn3aky:FUCK YOU, You pissed off the wrong people and your not in so accept it.

The stupid hitman: wow i'm impressed it must have took you a long time to think of that one.

Sn3aky: Haven't heard that one in a while.

The dumbass loser hitman: hey dumass you spelled comeback wrong

Sn3aky: Oh im sorry *comeback* happy now
You spelt dumbass wrong you fucktard

The idiot loser with no hope of ever getting into this clan hitman: To shea

Sn3aky: Its touche dumbass

He has not replied in 4 days time
Back to top Go down
SemperFi
W04
W04
SemperFi

Number of posts : 225

Badger only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badger only   Badger only Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:36 pm

hitman wrote:
you know dude you are really starting to get on my nerves. you think you can tell me hat to do? Well think again, you don't own me or anything and since i'm not getting in to the clan here is a big FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING COCK SUCKING C U N T!!!!!!!!

I think i just made a nice Tattoo of you, and you know where i put it, on my ASS!!

Face it kid anything you say is gonna be complete trash, i mean its gonna be worse then my wanting to eat my own shit if i had 2. Kid i think its time you learned how to grow the fuck up and you know what, yah we get it. you have no life or else you would not be going all retarded ape shit. Get a job, grow a pair, and GTFO you god damn piece of sloppy ass fucking piece of garbage shit that fucking eats his own shit trying to think he's all baddass!

Oh and anouther thing, if you want to be so inclined to getting into any good clan in the future, you can forget about it. Im a league admin now, so i can go to other leagues and have them post your name, PBGuid if you ever registerd, and also anything else. The other thing is that, i can always have yoda or even 1 of the admins here give me your ip, so then i can put a watch out with the rest of the gaming leagues. Dont fuck around with me ever again, GTFO you piece of shit, AND GROW A PAIR.

Oh btw, i also know your a fucking Attention whore!

Badger only Ngbbs310

"Hitman is a C U N T, all together now C U N T cork cork cork!
Just leave you little asshole, I'm not even going to ban you because you're so pathetic. You insult us and come back crying for a spot in the clan. Fuck off before I get the cow brander.

And one more thing, DON'T YOU EVER INSULT ONE OF MY FELLOW MEMBERS EVER AGAIN! BECAUSE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM, ESPECIALLY BADGER COULD SO KICK YOUR ASS IN REAL LIFE AND IN YOUR LITTLE CYBER LIFE."

Lol hitman, if hitman ever did come to my house. Ha ha i would have the ultimate time of my life with that fucker. Pre Army ROTC, yah thats what iv been doing of lately because im gonna join the military in junauary. Unfortunatly i cannot beat the fuck out of him because im 18, but really if he said the same shit to me in real life if i ever saw him, i might forget about the laws and make sure he keeps his mouth shut.

Last edited by Badger on Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SemperFi
W04
W04
SemperFi

Number of posts : 225

Badger only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badger only   Badger only Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:12 pm

Hey can someone lock, and keep this thread as a reminder to all that Douchebags are not allowed in Unknown ops!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Badger only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badger only   Badger only Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Badger only
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.uNop:: :: Guest Section :: Comments-
Jump to: