.uNop::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
    Navigation
    :::Home Page
    :::Forums
    :::Roster
    :::Ranks & Medals
    :::Scrims
    :::Ban List
    :::X-Fire Page
    :::Steam Page
    :::Rules
    -----------------------
    :::X-fire
    :::Steam
    :::TeamSpeak

Top posters
    y0da (2932)
    mrs.wAR introducing herself Icon_voting_barmrs.wAR introducing herself Icon_voting_barmrs.wAR introducing herself Icon_voting_bar 
    a baby (1522)
    mrs.wAR introducing herself Icon_voting_barmrs.wAR introducing herself Icon_voting_barmrs.wAR introducing herself Icon_voting_bar 
    Sn3aky (1495)
    Dragon (1425)
    Spitfire (937)
    Dark (879)
    SilK (873)
    charliebrown (845)
    Redeye (823)
    coke (700)
    Donate
    Support .uNop:: and donate today!

Total Donated since 2008: $500.02

Current Balance: $84.68
    Amount to go: $0.00

--------------------------

-------------------------
    -Donations-
    Seib - $149.00
    Dragon - $130.62
    GiveMeYourPie - $56.95
    a baby - $40.00
    y0da - $37.00
    Andrej - $21.52
    Achilles - $20.00
    Zohan - $15.00
    Spectre - $10.97
    Fox - $9.41
    impY - $9.55
    Sniperkitten - $5.00

mrs.wAR introducing herself

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    mrs.wAR
    U04
    U04
    mrs.wAR

Number of posts : 661

mrs.wAR introducing herself Empty
    PostSubject: mrs.wAR introducing herself   mrs.wAR introducing herself Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:09 am

Ok so since I've been in this .uNop:: clan, I still never really got to introduce myself, so that's what I'm about to do now..:

My name is Gabby but when you see me on Call of Duty 4 you'll see me as mrs.wAR. I'm 13 years of age and I live in Slovakia now. I speak English, Slovak, some Polish, and some French. I love sports and I play soccer, basketball, tennis, skateboarding, going on my four wheeler and on my dirt bike. I like playing the acoustic guitar. I'm really nice. I love Call of Duty even though I'm a girl, and everyone knows girls own.
    That's all. Good day.
    Back to top Go down
    drigger
    Advisor
    Advisor
    drigger

Number of posts : 294

PostSubject: Re: mrs.wAR introducing herself   mrs.wAR introducing herself Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:48 pm

sounds like you have a fun time when your bored Razz
    Back to top Go down
    Dragon
    Advisor
    Advisor
    Dragon

Number of posts : 1425

PostSubject: Re: mrs.wAR introducing herself   mrs.wAR introducing herself Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:12 pm

drigger wrote:
    sounds like you have a fun time when your bored Razz
    Way to be on time, Drig Razz

Also, nice use of "your" (you're)
    Back to top Go down
    drigger
    Advisor
    Advisor
    drigger

PostSubject: Re: mrs.wAR introducing herself   mrs.wAR introducing herself Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:55 pm

well first of all my grammer sucks huge donkey balls because english is not my first language, and second im just randomly going through the post.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mrs.wAR introducing herself   mrs.wAR introducing herself Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:50 pm

drigger wrote:
    "well first of all my grammer sucks huge donkey balls because english is not my first language"

lol nice, I speak English and English only.
    I'm turning 18 on December 11th, I've been gaming for about 9 years. I'm really really good at FPS games because that's all I really play. huge fan of call of duty series. I have call of duty 2, 4, world at war, and soon to be getting modern warfare 2 on December 1st. And I love my huge beard Smile
    Back to top Go down
    drigger
    Advisor
    Advisor
    drigger

PostSubject: Re: mrs.wAR introducing herself   mrs.wAR introducing herself Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 12:02 pm

reowner wrote:
    drigger wrote:
    "well first of all my grammer sucks huge donkey balls because english is not my first language"

lol nice, I speak English and English only.
    I'm turning 18 on December 11th, I've been gaming for about 9 years. I'm really really good at FPS games because that's all I really play. huge fan of call of duty series. I have call of duty 2, 4, world at war, and soon to be getting modern warfare 2 on December 1st. And I love my huge beard Smile

Nice lol, lets see here...I speak Cantonese which is the diffrent dialect form of Chinese for of you who didnt know. I speak English and im learning German Razz and my birthday happened last week yay xD
    Back to top Go down
    y0da
    GoA
    GoA
    y0da

Number of posts : 2932
    Origin ID : they0da

PostSubject: Re: mrs.wAR introducing herself   mrs.wAR introducing herself Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:34 pm

happy birthday pseudo-lingual boy!
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.unop.co.nr
    drigger
    Advisor
    Advisor
    drigger

PostSubject: Re: mrs.wAR introducing herself   mrs.wAR introducing herself Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:04 am

Razz thanks yoda
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mrs.wAR introducing herself   mrs.wAR introducing herself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mrs.wAR introducing herself
    Page 1 of 1