.uNop::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Navigation
:::Home Page
:::Forums
:::Roster
:::Ranks & Medals
:::Scrims
:::Ban List
:::X-Fire Page
:::Steam Page
:::Rules
-----------------------
:::X-fire
:::Steam
:::TeamSpeak

Top posters
y0da (2932)
please unban Icon_voting_barplease unban Icon_voting_barplease unban Icon_voting_bar 
a baby (1522)
please unban Icon_voting_barplease unban Icon_voting_barplease unban Icon_voting_bar 
Sn3aky (1495)
Dragon (1425)
Spitfire (937)
Dark (879)
SilK (873)
charliebrown (845)
Redeye (823)
coke (700)
Donate
Support .uNop:: and donate today!

Total Donated since 2008: $500.02

Current Balance: $84.68
Amount to go: $0.00

--------------------------

-------------------------
-Donations-
Seib - $149.00
Dragon - $130.62
GiveMeYourPie - $56.95
a baby - $40.00
y0da - $37.00
Andrej - $21.52
Achilles - $20.00
Zohan - $15.00
Spectre - $10.97
Fox - $9.41
impY - $9.55
Sniperkitten - $5.00

please unban

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
senter

please unban Empty
PostSubject: please unban   please unban Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 1:36 pm

i know my words were uncalld for but all i did was cal u stupid ONCE yoda.

and then u banned me from all things linking to unop i wish i could take back my words but i can't so please unbann me from atleast the server i like to shoots pplz wit u guys

p.s. yoda if i call u anything else please note me my memory for words is not that great

ashamed of his actions, senter Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Spitfire
Member Cpt
Member Cpt
Spitfire

Number of posts : 937

please unban Empty
PostSubject: Re: please unban   please unban Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:16 pm

ok senter i dont think u were banned for calling yoda stupid i think u were banned for ur part in the warhero trauma and just the rude things u said to the clan outa anger and honestly i liked u better before u tried to get into the clan Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
a baby
Advisor
Advisor
a baby

Number of posts : 1522

please unban Empty
PostSubject: Re: please unban   please unban Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:29 pm

I don't know why you defended warhero's bullshit, that was a stupid move on your part. When you said he was a friend, hell, knowing this guy and his constant lying shit he was prolly a 50yr. old guy in his basement at mums house, working at chuck cheeze's. You can't defend all his crap because you pity him, i mean he fucked up, didn't mean you had to too, but yah did. You insulted our clan. You were cool dude and it was pretty good talking to you on ts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

please unban Empty
PostSubject: Re: please unban   please unban Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

please unban
Page 1 of 1