.uNop::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
:::Home Page
:::Forums
:::Roster
:::Ranks & Medals
:::Scrims
:::Ban List
:::X-Fire Page
:::Steam Page
:::Rules
-----------------------
:::X-fire
:::Steam
:::TeamSpeak

Top posters
y0da (2932)
oil_injected Icon_voting_baroil_injected Icon_voting_baroil_injected Icon_voting_bar 
a baby (1522)
oil_injected Icon_voting_baroil_injected Icon_voting_baroil_injected Icon_voting_bar 
Sn3aky (1495)
Dragon (1425)
Spitfire (937)
Dark (879)
SilK (873)
charliebrown (845)
Redeye (823)
coke (700)
Donate
Support .uNop:: and donate today!

Total Donated since 2008: $500.02

Current Balance: $84.68
Amount to go: $0.00

--------------------------

-------------------------
-Donations-
Seib - $149.00
Dragon - $130.62
GiveMeYourPie - $56.95
a baby - $40.00
y0da - $37.00
Andrej - $21.52
Achilles - $20.00
Zohan - $15.00
Spectre - $10.97
Fox - $9.41
impY - $9.55
Sniperkitten - $5.00

oil_injected

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

oil_injected Empty
PostSubject: oil_injected   oil_injected Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 9:43 pm

Im 27, im serving in the USAF. Currently in the US, stationed at Mcconnell AFB, KS. Im an intel analyst, we are currently flying preditors over iraq putting warheads on terrorists foreheads. Its a fucking sweet job. I get paid to turn these bastards into pink goo, and i get to do it from a desk in an undergound bunker in kansas. what more could you ask for?

i just got married 2 months ago, we are expecting our first child inearly october. he will be named Gavin. I like to ride motorcyles, i own a '06 kawasaki zk12r and a '01 yamaha 125r dirtbike that i race on the weekends. Also i have a 2007 chevy silverado z71 and just got my old lincoln out of storage and dropped in a supercharged mustang cobra motor into it.

i like guns, cars and computers. i build guns cars and computers on my spair time. so if you have any questions about either i can prob help.

Well gotta go,

Death to allah!!!
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Advisor
Advisor
Dragon

Number of posts : 1425

oil_injected Empty
PostSubject: Re: oil_injected   oil_injected Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:37 pm

Oh. My. God.
You are possibly the coolest person i have met this year.
Back to top Go down
y0da
GoA
GoA
y0da

Number of posts : 2932
Origin ID : they0da

oil_injected Empty
PostSubject: Re: oil_injected   oil_injected Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:09 pm

this year???? lol oil you're really cool! We could use someone like you around here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.unop.co.nr
Sponsored content

oil_injected Empty
PostSubject: Re: oil_injected   oil_injected Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

oil_injected
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.uNop:: :: Clan Applications :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: