.uNop::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
:::Home Page
:::Forums
:::Roster
:::Ranks & Medals
:::Scrims
:::Ban List
:::X-Fire Page
:::Steam Page
:::Rules
-----------------------
:::X-fire
:::Steam
:::TeamSpeak

Top posters
y0da (2932)
Three people needed to be banned. Icon_voting_barThree people needed to be banned. Icon_voting_barThree people needed to be banned. Icon_voting_bar 
a baby (1522)
Three people needed to be banned. Icon_voting_barThree people needed to be banned. Icon_voting_barThree people needed to be banned. Icon_voting_bar 
Sn3aky (1495)
Dragon (1425)
Spitfire (937)
Dark (879)
SilK (873)
charliebrown (845)
Redeye (823)
coke (700)
Donate
Support .uNop:: and donate today!

Total Donated since 2008: $500.02

Current Balance: $84.68
Amount to go: $0.00

--------------------------

-------------------------
-Donations-
Seib - $149.00
Dragon - $130.62
GiveMeYourPie - $56.95
a baby - $40.00
y0da - $37.00
Andrej - $21.52
Achilles - $20.00
Zohan - $15.00
Spectre - $10.97
Fox - $9.41
impY - $9.55
Sniperkitten - $5.00

Three people needed to be banned.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mrs.wAR
U04
U04
mrs.wAR

Number of posts : 661

Three people needed to be banned. Empty
PostSubject: Three people needed to be banned.   Three people needed to be banned. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:53 pm

GGJB is a person that loves to camp. I told him several times to stop camping but he refused to listen to me.

Hakufu likes to jump and camp non-stop. I told him six times to stop but he still wouldn't listen to me. Other players in the server got mad at him, they told me to do something about it, but I couldn't.

Prinz_g likes to glitch. I told him four times to stop glitching. He didn't pay any attention to me what so ever.

I would be honored if you could ban this people.
Thank you,
ms.wAR
Back to top Go down

Three people needed to be banned.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.uNop:: :: Other Stuff :: Bans-
Jump to: