.uNop::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
:::Home Page
:::Forums
:::Roster
:::Ranks & Medals
:::Scrims
:::Ban List
:::X-Fire Page
:::Steam Page
:::Rules
-----------------------
:::X-fire
:::Steam
:::TeamSpeak

Top posters
y0da (2932)
INTRODUCING: Vento Icon_voting_barINTRODUCING: Vento Icon_voting_barINTRODUCING: Vento Icon_voting_bar 
a baby (1522)
INTRODUCING: Vento Icon_voting_barINTRODUCING: Vento Icon_voting_barINTRODUCING: Vento Icon_voting_bar 
Sn3aky (1495)
Dragon (1425)
Spitfire (937)
Dark (879)
SilK (873)
charliebrown (845)
Redeye (823)
coke (700)
Donate
Support .uNop:: and donate today!

Total Donated since 2008: $500.02

Current Balance: $84.68
Amount to go: $0.00

--------------------------

-------------------------
-Donations-
Seib - $149.00
Dragon - $130.62
GiveMeYourPie - $56.95
a baby - $40.00
y0da - $37.00
Andrej - $21.52
Achilles - $20.00
Zohan - $15.00
Spectre - $10.97
Fox - $9.41
impY - $9.55
Sniperkitten - $5.00

INTRODUCING: Vento

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mattias12
Ally
Ally
Mattias12

Number of posts : 207
Origin ID : Vento

INTRODUCING: Vento Empty
PostSubject: INTRODUCING: Vento   INTRODUCING: Vento Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:56 pm

Well here I am, Vento in all my glory cheers

Who am I you say? Well my real name's Matt Werner. I'm an 18 (going on 19 in a few weeks Very Happy ) year old broke university student clawing his way through work this summer in order to pay for another year of HELL....ahem. I live in a little suburb outside of Vancouver (I'm Canadian eh Cool ) where I spend my days, well, going to other places because there's pretty much nothing to do in this town. I'm quite an active person but occasionally I enjoy taking a night off just to relax, play some COD4 and kill some people Razz I know or have at least played with the majority of you during the FRAG days, though only for a short period of time.

alien <----BTW I totally thought this was like a "raise the roof" smilie at first. Razz
Back to top Go down
Tayoshi
MGEN
MGEN
Tayoshi

Number of posts : 503

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCING: Vento   INTRODUCING: Vento Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:25 am

You live in Canada.
That makes the Yoshi envy you.
Canadian girls are hot.
Back to top Go down
Mattias12
Ally
Ally
Mattias12

Number of posts : 207
Origin ID : Vento

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCING: Vento   INTRODUCING: Vento Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:20 am

Haha, I'd have to agree with that statement Smile . You've been up here in the Great White North before then?
Back to top Go down
Tayoshi
MGEN
MGEN
Tayoshi

Number of posts : 503

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCING: Vento   INTRODUCING: Vento Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:29 am

Ha, I wish... Just pictures.
My friend and I were planning on taking a road trip up there...Until gas prices bent us over.
Back to top Go down
Spitfire
Member Cpt
Member Cpt
Spitfire

Number of posts : 937

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCING: Vento   INTRODUCING: Vento Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:45 am

lol i thought the raise the roof thing too
i knew alot of u on frag but then they started being jerks so i came here! rock on
Back to top Go down
y0da
GoA
GoA
y0da

Number of posts : 2932
Origin ID : they0da

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCING: Vento   INTRODUCING: Vento Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:34 am

nice to meet you vento,
-TOPIC LOCKED-
Back to top Go down
http://www.unop.co.nr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCING: Vento   INTRODUCING: Vento Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

INTRODUCING: Vento
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.uNop:: :: Clan Applications :: Introduce Yourself-