.uNop::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
:::Home Page
:::Forums
:::Roster
:::Ranks & Medals
:::Scrims
:::Ban List
:::X-Fire Page
:::Steam Page
:::Rules
-----------------------
:::X-fire
:::Steam
:::TeamSpeak

Top posters
y0da (2932)
Greeting from FSS Icon_voting_barGreeting from FSS Icon_voting_barGreeting from FSS Icon_voting_bar 
a baby (1522)
Greeting from FSS Icon_voting_barGreeting from FSS Icon_voting_barGreeting from FSS Icon_voting_bar 
Sn3aky (1495)
Dragon (1425)
Spitfire (937)
Dark (879)
SilK (873)
charliebrown (845)
Redeye (823)
coke (700)
Donate
Support .uNop:: and donate today!

Total Donated since 2008: $500.02

Current Balance: $84.68
Amount to go: $0.00

--------------------------

-------------------------
-Donations-
Seib - $149.00
Dragon - $130.62
GiveMeYourPie - $56.95
a baby - $40.00
y0da - $37.00
Andrej - $21.52
Achilles - $20.00
Zohan - $15.00
Spectre - $10.97
Fox - $9.41
impY - $9.55
Sniperkitten - $5.00

Greeting from FSS

Go down 
+2
Dragon
Gi-Jet
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gi-Jet
PVT
PVT

Number of posts : 1
Origin ID : Gi-Jet

Greeting from FSS Empty
PostSubject: Greeting from FSS   Greeting from FSS Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 1:17 am

Hi, just wanted to say hi. I've been with FSS a few months. They are my first clan. It's a great clan with good people. Just wanted to say hi to our allies. If you want to setup scrims just let me know. I hear we may be working on one for Saturday, hope to see you all there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanfss.com

Greeting from FSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greeting from FSS   Greeting from FSS Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:45 am

Good to see ya mate and welcome to the forums! cheers
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Advisor
Advisor
Dragon

Number of posts : 1425

Greeting from FSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greeting from FSS   Greeting from FSS Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 4:37 pm

Gi-Jet wrote:
Hi, just wanted to say hi. I've been with FSS a few months. They are my first clan. It's a great clan with good people. Just wanted to say hi to our allies. If you want to setup scrims just let me know. I hear we may be working on one for Saturday, hope to see you all there.
Glad to see more FSSes here. If you wanna post the scrim info, here we can let the uNop members at large decide on our half of the stuff.
Back to top Go down
IceMan
Advisor
Advisor
IceMan

Number of posts : 200

Greeting from FSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greeting from FSS   Greeting from FSS Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:51 pm

Zohan wrote:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ljw7z3w2JA
a baby
Advisor
Advisor
a baby

Number of posts : 1522

Greeting from FSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greeting from FSS   Greeting from FSS Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:58 pm

I tried joining on the {FSS} clan forum but for some reason the e-mail i used wouldn't work.
Back to top Go down
mrs.wAR
U04
U04
mrs.wAR

Number of posts : 661

Greeting from FSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greeting from FSS   Greeting from FSS Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 10:42 am

Welcome! Hope to see you there too!
Back to top Go down

Greeting from FSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greeting from FSS   Greeting from FSS Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 6:26 pm

IceMan wrote:
Zohan wrote:

Hey that's MY line Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Warhero
COL
COL
Warhero

Number of posts : 452
Origin ID : warh3o

Greeting from FSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greeting from FSS   Greeting from FSS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:27 pm

lol wasssuupp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greeting from FSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greeting from FSS   Greeting from FSS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greeting from FSS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.uNop:: :: Clan Applications :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: