.uNop::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
:::Home Page
:::Forums
:::Roster
:::Ranks & Medals
:::Scrims
:::Ban List
:::X-Fire Page
:::Steam Page
:::Rules
-----------------------
:::X-fire
:::Steam
:::TeamSpeak

Top posters
y0da (2932)
Thank you Unknown OPS Icon_voting_barThank you Unknown OPS Icon_voting_barThank you Unknown OPS Icon_voting_bar 
a baby (1522)
Thank you Unknown OPS Icon_voting_barThank you Unknown OPS Icon_voting_barThank you Unknown OPS Icon_voting_bar 
Sn3aky (1495)
Dragon (1425)
Spitfire (937)
Dark (879)
SilK (873)
charliebrown (845)
Redeye (823)
coke (700)
Donate
Support .uNop:: and donate today!

Total Donated since 2008: $500.02

Current Balance: $84.68
Amount to go: $0.00

--------------------------

-------------------------
-Donations-
Seib - $149.00
Dragon - $130.62
GiveMeYourPie - $56.95
a baby - $40.00
y0da - $37.00
Andrej - $21.52
Achilles - $20.00
Zohan - $15.00
Spectre - $10.97
Fox - $9.41
impY - $9.55
Sniperkitten - $5.00

Thank you Unknown OPS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
corrosivedemon
Member Pvt
Member Pvt

Number of posts : 8

Thank you Unknown OPS Empty
PostSubject: Thank you Unknown OPS   Thank you Unknown OPS Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:27 pm

Okay, first off I want to thank all of you for the warm welcome into the clan. I am also thanking you guys for not being like my old clan (DSC) I utterly hated them, out of all of them I think I only had one friend, and I dont even talk to him anymore. I undestand this is cheesy, but recently I have been depresed and lonely and I finally found the goofiest group of people I can get along with, although I would like to apologise for going WAY to far sometimes. I think I am going to be with you guys untill the clan is shut down (if it is) or y0da decides to resign his position because honestly hes the best leader I have had, though I dont have much to compare hiom to Razz So once again thank you guys, and cant wait till the next time I am on TS
Back to top Go down
charliebrown
Member Sgt
Member Sgt
charliebrown

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Unknown OPS   Thank you Unknown OPS Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:34 pm

Don't worry about it. I felt the same when when I first came here. These guys have helped me through a lot.

Glad to see that you like it here.
Back to top Go down
corrosivedemon
Member Pvt
Member Pvt

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Unknown OPS   Thank you Unknown OPS Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:44 pm

No, no dont "like" I LOVE it here Razz
Back to top Go down
PANIC98
Member Sgt
Member Sgt
PANIC98

Number of posts : 156
Origin ID : panic9899

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Unknown OPS   Thank you Unknown OPS Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 7:31 pm

Glad to see you love it here. We can be a little rough on the edges but with time we open all with open arms and lots of popsicles.
Back to top Go down
http://panic98.com
Redeye
Member Lt
Member Lt
Redeye

Number of posts : 823

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Unknown OPS   Thank you Unknown OPS Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:00 pm

I am glad to read this Smile

We'd welcome friendly people like you to the clan and we are glad that you like it here
Back to top Go down
http://www.notchsark.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Unknown OPS   Thank you Unknown OPS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thank you Unknown OPS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.uNop:: :: Clan Applications :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: