.uNop::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
:::Home Page
:::Forums
:::Roster
:::Ranks & Medals
:::Scrims
:::Ban List
:::X-Fire Page
:::Steam Page
:::Rules
-----------------------
:::X-fire
:::Steam
:::TeamSpeak

Top posters
y0da (2932)
Your friendly neighborhood Tayoshi Icon_voting_barYour friendly neighborhood Tayoshi Icon_voting_barYour friendly neighborhood Tayoshi Icon_voting_bar 
a baby (1522)
Your friendly neighborhood Tayoshi Icon_voting_barYour friendly neighborhood Tayoshi Icon_voting_barYour friendly neighborhood Tayoshi Icon_voting_bar 
Sn3aky (1495)
Dragon (1425)
Spitfire (937)
Dark (879)
SilK (873)
charliebrown (845)
Redeye (823)
coke (700)
Donate
Support .uNop:: and donate today!

Total Donated since 2008: $500.02

Current Balance: $84.68
Amount to go: $0.00

--------------------------

-------------------------
-Donations-
Seib - $149.00
Dragon - $130.62
GiveMeYourPie - $56.95
a baby - $40.00
y0da - $37.00
Andrej - $21.52
Achilles - $20.00
Zohan - $15.00
Spectre - $10.97
Fox - $9.41
impY - $9.55
Sniperkitten - $5.00

Your friendly neighborhood Tayoshi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tayoshi
MGEN
MGEN
Tayoshi

Number of posts : 503

Your friendly neighborhood Tayoshi Empty
PostSubject: Your friendly neighborhood Tayoshi   Your friendly neighborhood Tayoshi Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 4:06 pm

Alright, my xfire and COD name is Tayoshi, but a lot of people enjoy calling me Yoshi, and it kind of stuck with me, explaining the Yoshi in my picture there.

My real name's Evan, I'm 16 and live in the middle of nowhere, Kansas. I work on our family farm for work, which consumes most every day of the summer, but I get on during lunch and at night. Sometimes in the early morning, as well.

I'm a bit of a gun fanatic, got a question about one, I'll more then likely be able to answer it.

Most of the time, I enjoy just having a good time, I like to screw around and just have fun. But, on the other hand, when it comes down to it, I can get serious and be an extreme help during scrimms.

Also, I suck at this game and don't know what else to list, so I'm done here. I'm glad to be part of the team!
Back to top Go down
y0da
GoA
GoA
y0da

Number of posts : 2932
Origin ID : they0da

PostSubject: Re: Your friendly neighborhood Tayoshi   Your friendly neighborhood Tayoshi Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 5:02 pm

nice to meet you! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.unop.co.nr
Tayoshi
MGEN
MGEN
Tayoshi

Number of posts : 503

PostSubject: Re: Your friendly neighborhood Tayoshi   Your friendly neighborhood Tayoshi Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:00 am

Don't worry, baby, I know it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your friendly neighborhood Tayoshi   Your friendly neighborhood Tayoshi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your friendly neighborhood Tayoshi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.uNop:: :: Clan Applications :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: