.uNop::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
:::Home Page
:::Forums
:::Roster
:::Ranks & Medals
:::Scrims
:::Ban List
:::X-Fire Page
:::Steam Page
:::Rules
-----------------------
:::X-fire
:::Steam
:::TeamSpeak

Top posters
y0da (2932)
lets kill an enderdragon. Icon_voting_barlets kill an enderdragon. Icon_voting_barlets kill an enderdragon. Icon_voting_bar 
a baby (1522)
lets kill an enderdragon. Icon_voting_barlets kill an enderdragon. Icon_voting_barlets kill an enderdragon. Icon_voting_bar 
Sn3aky (1495)
Dragon (1425)
Spitfire (937)
Dark (879)
SilK (873)
charliebrown (845)
Redeye (823)
coke (700)
Donate
Support .uNop:: and donate today!

Total Donated since 2008: $500.02

Current Balance: $84.68
Amount to go: $0.00

--------------------------

-------------------------
-Donations-
Seib - $149.00
Dragon - $130.62
GiveMeYourPie - $56.95
a baby - $40.00
y0da - $37.00
Andrej - $21.52
Achilles - $20.00
Zohan - $15.00
Spectre - $10.97
Fox - $9.41
impY - $9.55
Sniperkitten - $5.00

lets kill an enderdragon.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Achilles
Advisor
Advisor
Achilles

Number of posts : 344

lets kill an enderdragon. Empty
PostSubject: lets kill an enderdragon.   lets kill an enderdragon. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 5:24 pm

HEY!

So, I don't know how many of you are excited for the official Minecraft release next friday (the 18th), but i will be home from the 23rd-28th. Let's get a world going (because I can't connect to anyone outside my school network Sad and lets kill the enderdragon! for those of who who are 1.9/RC savvy, you know what i'm talking about. for those of you who have never updated past 1.8.1, look at the minecraft wiki and read up. we'll need a lot of us to accomplish this task, as the dragon is the hardest thing to kill in the entire game! (legit it's hard as shit to kill)

whoever has the latest release (technically the Release Candidate 2), MAYBE i can connect to you and MAYBE we can beat the shit out of some mobs together. I'm getting bored of just building. i need to kill.
Back to top Go down

lets kill an enderdragon.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.uNop:: :: Games :: Minecraft-
Jump to: