.uNop::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
:::Home Page
:::Forums
:::Roster
:::Ranks & Medals
:::Scrims
:::Ban List
:::X-Fire Page
:::Steam Page
:::Rules
-----------------------
:::X-fire
:::Steam
:::TeamSpeak

Top posters
y0da (2932)
BF3 Beta Icon_voting_barBF3 Beta Icon_voting_barBF3 Beta Icon_voting_bar 
a baby (1522)
Sn3aky (1495)
Dragon (1425)
Spitfire (937)
Dark (879)
SilK (873)
charliebrown (845)
Redeye (823)
coke (700)
Donate
Support .uNop:: and donate today!

Total Donated since 2008: $500.02

Current Balance: $84.68
Amount to go: $0.00

--------------------------

-------------------------
-Donations-
Seib - $149.00
Dragon - $130.62
GiveMeYourPie - $56.95
a baby - $40.00
y0da - $37.00
Andrej - $21.52
Achilles - $20.00
Zohan - $15.00
Spectre - $10.97
Fox - $9.41
impY - $9.55
Sniperkitten - $5.00

BF3 Beta

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark
Ally
Ally
Dark

Number of posts : 879

BF3 Beta Empty
PostSubject: BF3 Beta   BF3 Beta Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:18 am

So i played the beta today and its no where NEAR ready to be release (but thats what a betas for right?)

lets just hope. The game feels like a MoH remake so maybe they didnt use the recipe for sucess they had with bfbc2?
Back to top Go down
Achilles
Advisor
Advisor
Achilles

Number of posts : 344

BF3 Beta Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Beta   BF3 Beta Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 10:49 am

bf3? what's that game? sounds like shit. is that the one with the awful eula?
Back to top Go down
Dark
Ally
Ally
Dark

BF3 Beta Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Beta   BF3 Beta Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 1:40 pm

yup yup
Back to top Go down
y0da
GoA
GoA
y0da

Number of posts : 2932
Origin ID : they0da

BF3 Beta Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Beta   BF3 Beta Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 2:16 pm

Dark wrote:
The game feels like a MoH remake so maybe they didnt use the recipe for sucess they had with bfbc2?

That's the feeling i've had from watching gameplay videos. I was hoping I was wrong but it looked a hell of a lot like MoH. It's too bad to hear that. :/
Back to top Go down
http://www.unop.co.nr
Dark
Ally
Ally
Dark

BF3 Beta Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Beta   BF3 Beta Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 2:48 pm

Even the destruction is minimal like in MoH wtf

better juts be a beta thing....

::glances towards Mw3::
Back to top Go down
y0da
GoA
GoA
y0da

BF3 Beta Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Beta   BF3 Beta Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 3:53 pm

Dark wrote:
Even the destruction is minimal like in MoH wtf

better juts be a beta thing....

Nope. Dice stated that they would decrease the amount of destruction compared to BC2. Their explanation is that with some building unable to be destroyed, there would be no open fields like in BC2. How minimal is it?
Back to top Go down
Redeye
Member Lt
Member Lt
Redeye

Number of posts : 823

BF3 Beta Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Beta   BF3 Beta Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:26 pm

Well, it seems like EA is trying it's hardest to fuck up a decent game series.

They might as well hand the PC platform over to MW3 at this rate...
Back to top Go down
http://www.notchsark.com

BF3 Beta Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Beta   BF3 Beta Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 9:56 pm

Too much judging, waaaaay too much. You have to allow it to have it's patches and updates, just like any other beta. Trust me, i've played the Lich King beta. Comparing a beta to the actual game, is a veeeeeeeery bad idea lol. I'll see if i can put out some video of it this week. Considering the game has about another month to go, and they upped their cap back to 64 players, I'm sure they want harsh criticism, judging by how big this game is supposed to be. Judging by the gameplay I find it to be absolutely gorgeous, i'll have to see for myself tomorrow/friday.
Back to top Go down
y0da
GoA
GoA
y0da

BF3 Beta Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Beta   BF3 Beta Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 10:32 pm

Very true boots, it's only a beta. But even so, a beta is very close to the real game. I remember playing the MoH beta and MoH free weekend and they felt very similar. By the time it gets to beta, the only things that really change from that point on are small little errors or fix stuff that runs in the background. If the game feels like MoH it's probably going to feel like MoH in the real game. I hope not, but knowing DICE, it might be so.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Ally
Ally
Dark

BF3 Beta Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Beta   BF3 Beta Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:36 pm

Yea boots im REALLY hoping your right

and yoda i went around with an rpg seeing on what I could destroy and there wasnt much at all!

A pilon here or there and some trees are about it but it could just because metro is fairly close quarters.

Im just saying EA and DICE better get their shit together soon
Back to top Go down
Redeye
Member Lt
Member Lt
Redeye

Number of posts : 823

BF3 Beta Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Beta   BF3 Beta Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 2:53 pm

Just wondering, what does MoH feel like because I never played that game
Back to top Go down
http://www.notchsark.com
Dark
Ally
Ally
Dark

BF3 Beta Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Beta   BF3 Beta Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:32 pm

good graphics pretty smooth but it is just missing something
Back to top Go down

BF3 Beta Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Beta   BF3 Beta Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 11:32 am

After playing the beta for quite awhile, i've already hit the assumption that the lack of destruction, is deeefinitely made up with the amount of players, I don't spend time blowing things up, I spend time running around with HUGE amounts of players tactically advancing towards enemies, having intense fights, I guess if you like just destroying things, bc2 is for you, but maps with lots of buildings arent playable yet, just 2 maps pretty much, and both of them are the 2 most beautiful maps ive seen easily (running it on all ultra settings, all maxed out) The way the Operation Metro map is, is simply breathtaking, the bottlenecks in the subway and gardens, are just, wow, you really get immersed with all of the action. The destruction is probably still a work in progress, but this game is simply beautiful. The random explosions and stupid deaths are EXTREMELY limited, and the game reflects more on skill now, which is a definite like for me. Will post screenshots/videos this week of it!

This game is far superior to any battlefield game. The only thing holding back the new battlefields was the restraint on player cap, and they even raised that too for some maps. All the guns/attachments, the support class, all the new things implemented are simply gorgeous, eye candy. And the function of it all is superb. The hit boxes are just SPOT ON, atleast from the 1-2 dozen matches i've played.
Back to top Go down
y0da
GoA
GoA
y0da

BF3 Beta Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Beta   BF3 Beta Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 2:09 pm

Mr. Boots wrote:
After playing the beta for quite awhile, i've already hit the assumption that the lack of destruction, is deeefinitely made up with the amount of players, I don't spend time blowing things up, I spend time running around with HUGE amounts of players tactically advancing towards enemies, having intense fights, I guess if you like just destroying things, bc2 is for you, but maps with lots of buildings arent playable yet, just 2 maps pretty much, and both of them are the 2 most beautiful maps ive seen easily (running it on all ultra settings, all maxed out) The way the Operation Metro map is, is simply breathtaking, the bottlenecks in the subway and gardens, are just, wow, you really get immersed with all of the action. The destruction is probably still a work in progress, but this game is simply beautiful. The random explosions and stupid deaths are EXTREMELY limited, and the game reflects more on skill now, which is a definite like for me. Will post screenshots/videos this week of it!

This game is far superior to any battlefield game. The only thing holding back the new battlefields was the restraint on player cap, and they even raised that too for some maps. All the guns/attachments, the support class, all the new things implemented are simply gorgeous, eye candy. And the function of it all is superb. The hit boxes are just SPOT ON, atleast from the 1-2 dozen matches i've played.

So in other words; you hate it. Razz

Sounds like a very impressive game. Only complaint I've heard so far is that the flashlights are crazy bright and it's annoying as hell to be killed while blinded. Then again, that's what would happen in real life. Cant see shit!
Back to top Go down
Kyr
Member Cpt
Member Cpt

Number of posts : 115

BF3 Beta Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Beta   BF3 Beta Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 4:17 pm

hey... i talked to a friend and he says that most EULA agreements nowadays had that one problem in it about the "we are allowed to monitor you" shit.

He says the companies don't have the resources to even watch over any large number of players and therefore would only really have use in focusing down people reported of hacking. so as long as you are terrible like me, no one would EVER report me, I would never be investigated, and I win.

Sure they have to report their findings if they see illegal shit, but that's why you use an external hard drive nyukkas!
Back to top Go down

BF3 Beta Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Beta   BF3 Beta Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 6:02 pm

They won't report findings, unless they find you uploading, you can't be persecuted for having pirated files, only uploading, so you guys are all safe if you download. Look it up if you don't believe me Very Happy Try to download it guys! Download Origin, and you install it from there, if anyone gets it holla! it ends on I believe the 10th, so lets get some gaming in ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BF3 Beta Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Beta   BF3 Beta Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BF3 Beta
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.uNop:: :: Games :: Battlefield Series-
Jump to: