.uNop::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
:::Home Page
:::Forums
:::Roster
:::Ranks & Medals
:::Scrims
:::Ban List
:::X-Fire Page
:::Steam Page
:::Rules
-----------------------
:::X-fire
:::Steam
:::TeamSpeak

Top posters
y0da (2932)
IOwnUU - too nubsauss for u :D Icon_voting_barIOwnUU - too nubsauss for u :D Icon_voting_barIOwnUU - too nubsauss for u :D Icon_voting_bar 
a baby (1522)
IOwnUU - too nubsauss for u :D Icon_voting_barIOwnUU - too nubsauss for u :D Icon_voting_barIOwnUU - too nubsauss for u :D Icon_voting_bar 
Sn3aky (1495)
Dragon (1425)
Spitfire (937)
Dark (879)
SilK (873)
charliebrown (845)
Redeye (823)
coke (700)
Donate
Support .uNop:: and donate today!

Total Donated since 2008: $500.02

Current Balance: $84.68
Amount to go: $0.00

--------------------------

-------------------------
-Donations-
Seib - $149.00
Dragon - $130.62
GiveMeYourPie - $56.95
a baby - $40.00
y0da - $37.00
Andrej - $21.52
Achilles - $20.00
Zohan - $15.00
Spectre - $10.97
Fox - $9.41
impY - $9.55
Sniperkitten - $5.00

IOwnUU - too nubsauss for u :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
IOwnUU
PVT
PVT

Number of posts : 10

IOwnUU - too nubsauss for u :D Empty
PostSubject: IOwnUU - too nubsauss for u :D   IOwnUU - too nubsauss for u :D Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:33 pm

Ohai tharr.
16 years old, from Slovenia (EU).
Another one of those applicants who is a nubcake and is in search for a fun clan to play bc2 with. I am also a competitive gamer, but I usually compete in other games and just keep returning to bc2, because I can relax and get a few good laughs out of the game and just meet social, kind people. I really hope Ill be able to get past the recruitment stage smooth because you guys seem to be what Im looking for and you seem to be here mostly for fun and relaxation - just the people I need. I also play other games like A.V.A., Battlefield2 etc. pz
Back to top Go down
y0da
GoA
GoA
y0da

Number of posts : 2932
Origin ID : they0da

PostSubject: Re: IOwnUU - too nubsauss for u :D   IOwnUU - too nubsauss for u :D Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:46 pm

Well nice to meet you IOwnUU. If you don't know I am the clan leader and take pride in this clan, you can usually find me on TS at all hours and I'm on the site 24/7

We do play CoD4 and TF2 in addition to BC2.
Back to top Go down
http://www.unop.co.nr
IOwnUU
PVT
PVT

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: IOwnUU - too nubsauss for u :D   IOwnUU - too nubsauss for u :D Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:49 pm

Soooo.. I saw a couple of posts but still:
what's with TS / BC2 servers?
Back to top Go down
Redeye
Member Lt
Member Lt
Redeye

Number of posts : 823

PostSubject: Re: IOwnUU - too nubsauss for u :D   IOwnUU - too nubsauss for u :D Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:55 pm

The servers are down ATM but we do have a temp TS up (you can find the IP in the General Talk section somewhere)
Back to top Go down
http://www.notchsark.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IOwnUU - too nubsauss for u :D   IOwnUU - too nubsauss for u :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IOwnUU - too nubsauss for u :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.uNop:: :: Clan Applications :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: