.uNop::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
:::Home Page
:::Forums
:::Roster
:::Ranks & Medals
:::Scrims
:::Ban List
:::X-Fire Page
:::Steam Page
:::Rules
-----------------------
:::X-fire
:::Steam
:::TeamSpeak

Top posters
y0da (2932)
Redeye is in the House :D Icon_voting_barRedeye is in the House :D Icon_voting_barRedeye is in the House :D Icon_voting_bar 
a baby (1522)
Redeye is in the House :D Icon_voting_barRedeye is in the House :D Icon_voting_barRedeye is in the House :D Icon_voting_bar 
Sn3aky (1495)
Dragon (1425)
Spitfire (937)
Dark (879)
SilK (873)
charliebrown (845)
Redeye (823)
coke (700)
Donate
Support .uNop:: and donate today!

Total Donated since 2008: $500.02

Current Balance: $84.68
Amount to go: $0.00

--------------------------

-------------------------
-Donations-
Seib - $149.00
Dragon - $130.62
GiveMeYourPie - $56.95
a baby - $40.00
y0da - $37.00
Andrej - $21.52
Achilles - $20.00
Zohan - $15.00
Spectre - $10.97
Fox - $9.41
impY - $9.55
Sniperkitten - $5.00

Redeye is in the House :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Redeye
Member Lt
Member Lt
Redeye

Number of posts : 823

Redeye is in the House :D Empty
PostSubject: Redeye is in the House :D   Redeye is in the House :D Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:03 pm

Hey guys,

My name is Daniel and I go by the alias Redeye3323 (or just Redeye depending).

I am fairly new to MP gaming considering I started with CoD4 cheers

I get on with most (if not all) gamers out there and I like to have fun when gaming. I like a laugh and I am friendly with nearly everybody.

This means I should be on TS quite a bit so I'll see all you guys in here Very Happy

Some of the notable previous clans I have been in are Next Generation Gaming {NgG} which was a great clan for a while (I was a popular admin there for a while) & Massive Gaming |MG| (Co-leader for a while but the Leader lost his PC and it went down from there :/ ).

I have CSS, CoD4, CoD:Black Ops, BF:BC2, GMod, HL2, L4D2, TF2 and more. Though those listed are the main MP games that people play.

Be warned, I was regarded as a "forum whore" in the previous clans since I was top poster in NgG and 2nd only to the founder of |MG|. Very Happy

Something else which might interest you is the fact that I am a Mentor on the Games Team of Tech Support Forum. I have over 9000 posts there and I am one of the 3 who train the new guys. reading

Sooooo, Nice to meet y'all wave
--Daniel

P.S. Just in case you haven't spoken to me yet. Yes, I am a Brit lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.notchsark.com
Sn3aky
Member Pvt
Member Pvt
Sn3aky

Number of posts : 1495
Origin ID : fallout17

PostSubject: Re: Redeye is in the House :D   Redeye is in the House :D Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 2:31 pm

Redeye wrote:

Be warned, I was regarded as a "forum whore" in the previous clans since I was top poster in NgG and 2nd only to the founder of |MG|. Very Happy

I am a Brit

Like.
Back to top Go down
Redeye
Member Lt
Member Lt
Redeye

PostSubject: Re: Redeye is in the House :D   Redeye is in the House :D Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 3:18 pm

Why Thanks you good sir colorful
Back to top Go down
Random Rob
Member Pvt
Member Pvt
Random Rob

Number of posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: Redeye is in the House :D   Redeye is in the House :D Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 9:48 pm

well man im looking forward to gaming with you
Back to top Go down
charliebrown
Member Sgt
Member Sgt
charliebrown

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Redeye is in the House :D   Redeye is in the House :D Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:01 am

Where do you get redeye from?
Back to top Go down
Redeye
Member Lt
Member Lt
Redeye

PostSubject: Re: Redeye is in the House :D   Redeye is in the House :D Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:19 am

I got this name from a book and it stuck Razz
Back to top Go down
charliebrown
Member Sgt
Member Sgt
charliebrown

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Redeye is in the House :D   Redeye is in the House :D Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 11:02 am

Haha. Nice^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redeye is in the House :D   Redeye is in the House :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Redeye is in the House :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.uNop:: :: Clan Applications :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: