.uNop::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
:::Home Page
:::Forums
:::Roster
:::Ranks & Medals
:::Scrims
:::Ban List
:::X-Fire Page
:::Steam Page
:::Rules
-----------------------
:::X-fire
:::Steam
:::TeamSpeak

Top posters
y0da (2932)
i am hero of wars, i am Warhero Icon_voting_bari am hero of wars, i am Warhero Icon_voting_bari am hero of wars, i am Warhero Icon_voting_bar 
a baby (1522)
i am hero of wars, i am Warhero Icon_voting_bari am hero of wars, i am Warhero Icon_voting_bari am hero of wars, i am Warhero Icon_voting_bar 
Sn3aky (1495)
Dragon (1425)
Spitfire (937)
Dark (879)
SilK (873)
charliebrown (845)
Redeye (823)
coke (700)
Donate
Support .uNop:: and donate today!

Total Donated since 2008: $500.02

Current Balance: $84.68
Amount to go: $0.00

--------------------------

-------------------------
-Donations-
Seib - $149.00
Dragon - $130.62
GiveMeYourPie - $56.95
a baby - $40.00
y0da - $37.00
Andrej - $21.52
Achilles - $20.00
Zohan - $15.00
Spectre - $10.97
Fox - $9.41
impY - $9.55
Sniperkitten - $5.00

i am hero of wars, i am Warhero

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Warhero
COL
COL
Warhero

Number of posts : 452
Origin ID : warh3o

i am hero of wars, i am Warhero Empty
PostSubject: i am hero of wars, i am Warhero   i am hero of wars, i am Warhero Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 5:47 pm

im in the us army and have been for the past 10 years. im a sergeant first class and a Drill instructor for mainly the gas chamber, the m9 9mm, te m16, the m249 SAw, and AT4 rocket launcher. im with the 172nd brigade 25th infantry, 2nd battalion. MOS is obviously 11b (infantry) ive been to iraq 2 times, afganistan 2 times, korea for a peice keeping mission once, and somalia once. ive been injured 3 imtes ( shoulder gunshot AK-47, left calf ak74su gunshot, and grenade fragment left pec muscle.

i own a red lotus. i live in florida and am station in Georgia
Back to top Go down
SilK
UNOP
UNOP
SilK

Number of posts : 873
Origin ID : Si1K

PostSubject: Re: i am hero of wars, i am Warhero   i am hero of wars, i am Warhero Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:31 pm

Hey, welcome the best clan on earth! And its a honor to meet a real soldier soldier
Back to top Go down
Spitfire
Member Cpt
Member Cpt
Spitfire

Number of posts : 937

PostSubject: Re: i am hero of wars, i am Warhero   i am hero of wars, i am Warhero Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:23 pm

were sexiest tooo boiy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i am hero of wars, i am Warhero   i am hero of wars, i am Warhero Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i am hero of wars, i am Warhero
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.uNop:: :: Clan Applications :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: