.uNop::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Navigation
:::Home Page
:::Forums
:::Roster
:::Ranks & Medals
:::Scrims
:::Ban List
:::X-Fire Page
:::Steam Page
:::Rules
-----------------------
:::X-fire
:::Steam
:::TeamSpeak

Top posters
y0da (2932)
The main reason Modern Warfare 2 sucks Icon_voting_barThe main reason Modern Warfare 2 sucks Icon_voting_barThe main reason Modern Warfare 2 sucks Icon_voting_bar 
a baby (1522)
The main reason Modern Warfare 2 sucks Icon_voting_barThe main reason Modern Warfare 2 sucks Icon_voting_barThe main reason Modern Warfare 2 sucks Icon_voting_bar 
Sn3aky (1495)
Dragon (1425)
Spitfire (937)
Dark (879)
SilK (873)
charliebrown (845)
Redeye (823)
coke (700)
Donate
Support .uNop:: and donate today!

Total Donated since 2008: $500.02

Current Balance: $84.68
Amount to go: $0.00

--------------------------

-------------------------
-Donations-
Seib - $149.00
Dragon - $130.62
GiveMeYourPie - $56.95
a baby - $40.00
y0da - $37.00
Andrej - $21.52
Achilles - $20.00
Zohan - $15.00
Spectre - $10.97
Fox - $9.41
impY - $9.55
Sniperkitten - $5.00

The main reason Modern Warfare 2 sucks

Go down 
5 posters

Do you agree that MW2 sucks balls?
Yes
The main reason Modern Warfare 2 sucks Icon_voting_bar19%The main reason Modern Warfare 2 sucks Icon_voting_bar
 19% [ 3 ]
More than anything in the world
The main reason Modern Warfare 2 sucks Icon_voting_bar31%The main reason Modern Warfare 2 sucks Icon_voting_bar
 31% [ 5 ]
I am a mentally handicapped donkey and refuse to admit that this game was an abortion and pure shit. I am more than likely a frat boy that only plays console games because I suck at life and gaming in general.
The main reason Modern Warfare 2 sucks Icon_voting_bar50%The main reason Modern Warfare 2 sucks Icon_voting_bar
 50% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Tayoshi
MGEN
MGEN
Tayoshi

Number of posts : 503

The main reason Modern Warfare 2 sucks Empty
PostSubject: The main reason Modern Warfare 2 sucks   The main reason Modern Warfare 2 sucks Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:57 pm

The main reason Modern Warfare 2 sucks 1292901575461
Back to top Go down
Sn3aky
Member Pvt
Member Pvt
Sn3aky

Number of posts : 1495
Origin ID : fallout17

PostSubject: Re: The main reason Modern Warfare 2 sucks   The main reason Modern Warfare 2 sucks Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:40 pm

Am I the only one that Pp'd my pants?
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Advisor
Advisor
Dragon

Number of posts : 1425

PostSubject: Re: The main reason Modern Warfare 2 sucks   The main reason Modern Warfare 2 sucks Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:54 pm

1. That GIF made me happy
2. I only said "yes" because Twilight sucks more, soooo...
Back to top Go down
Tayoshi
MGEN
MGEN
Tayoshi

PostSubject: Re: The main reason Modern Warfare 2 sucks   The main reason Modern Warfare 2 sucks Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:12 pm

I only have MW2 set a little higher on the suck scale than Twilight because I can still dream about shoving a large, thorny, rusty spike through Edward's heart.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Advisor
Advisor
Dragon

Number of posts : 1425

PostSubject: Re: The main reason Modern Warfare 2 sucks   The main reason Modern Warfare 2 sucks Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:44 pm

Granted. MW2 is/was AT LEAST as popular as Twilight (albeit a different crowd... mostly) but wasted more money. And I was forced to sit through MW2. Twilight I can still never suffer.
Back to top Go down
a baby
Advisor
Advisor
a baby

Number of posts : 1522

PostSubject: Re: The main reason Modern Warfare 2 sucks   The main reason Modern Warfare 2 sucks Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 7:15 pm

You weren't forced to asshole... lol You made the decision on your own bitch.
Back to top Go down
Tayoshi
MGEN
MGEN
Tayoshi

PostSubject: Re: The main reason Modern Warfare 2 sucks   The main reason Modern Warfare 2 sucks Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:01 am

The campaign was kinda fun, so yes, we HAD to sit through it.
Besides, we wouldn't be true gamers if we just quit it not even half way through it.
Back to top Go down
The Agent
PVT
PVT
The Agent

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: The main reason Modern Warfare 2 sucks   The main reason Modern Warfare 2 sucks Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:41 pm

You kidding me, it sucks major balls, moding in this game is crazy. Nonetheless, i still wope ass in it
whenever i do play it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The main reason Modern Warfare 2 sucks   The main reason Modern Warfare 2 sucks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The main reason Modern Warfare 2 sucks
Page 1 of 1