.uNop::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
:::Home Page
:::Forums
:::Roster
:::Ranks & Medals
:::Scrims
:::Ban List
:::X-Fire Page
:::Steam Page
:::Rules
-----------------------
:::X-fire
:::Steam
:::TeamSpeak

Top posters
y0da (2932)
Basically to start this thread off, i want to say some kind words for bc2. Icon_voting_barBasically to start this thread off, i want to say some kind words for bc2. Icon_voting_barBasically to start this thread off, i want to say some kind words for bc2. Icon_voting_bar 
a baby (1522)
Basically to start this thread off, i want to say some kind words for bc2. Icon_voting_barBasically to start this thread off, i want to say some kind words for bc2. Icon_voting_barBasically to start this thread off, i want to say some kind words for bc2. Icon_voting_bar 
Sn3aky (1495)
Dragon (1425)
Spitfire (937)
Dark (879)
SilK (873)
charliebrown (845)
Redeye (823)
coke (700)
Donate
Support .uNop:: and donate today!

Total Donated since 2008: $500.02

Current Balance: $84.68
Amount to go: $0.00

--------------------------

-------------------------
-Donations-
Seib - $149.00
Dragon - $130.62
GiveMeYourPie - $56.95
a baby - $40.00
y0da - $37.00
Andrej - $21.52
Achilles - $20.00
Zohan - $15.00
Spectre - $10.97
Fox - $9.41
impY - $9.55
Sniperkitten - $5.00

Basically to start this thread off, i want to say some kind words for bc2.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
a baby
Advisor
Advisor
a baby

Number of posts : 1522

Basically to start this thread off, i want to say some kind words for bc2. Empty
PostSubject: Basically to start this thread off, i want to say some kind words for bc2.   Basically to start this thread off, i want to say some kind words for bc2. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:14 pm

I'm sure all of you are quite of aware that Battlefield Badcompany 2 is exceedingly better than cod mw2 and now indeed better than Black Ops. Now let me start, BC2 had introduced the destructible environment, and the noobs at COD still are clueless to that perfection. I think that having tanks and other vehicles because these vehicle battles are actually quite equal. I don't know about you guys, but i've discovered that you can't sit in one spot at one time with a tank. This is because you can't camp in a vehicle without some1 sneaking up on you and planting c4 on you, or a sniper calls an arty strike on you, or your spotted and now every1 comes to hunt u down. Basically what I'm saying is, BC2 is the most equalized and ideal game I've played.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Ally
Ally
Dark

Number of posts : 879

Basically to start this thread off, i want to say some kind words for bc2. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basically to start this thread off, i want to say some kind words for bc2.   Basically to start this thread off, i want to say some kind words for bc2. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:41 pm

Tis is amazing!

any news on when BF3 or Bfbc2:vietnam is suppose to come out?
Back to top Go down
a baby
Advisor
Advisor
a baby

PostSubject: Re: Basically to start this thread off, i want to say some kind words for bc2.   Basically to start this thread off, i want to say some kind words for bc2. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:07 pm

Indeed there is Smile Yoda posted some expansion news about vietnam and stuff. We r definitely staying in tuned about Vietnam in TS.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Ally
Ally
Dark

Number of posts : 879

PostSubject: Re: Basically to start this thread off, i want to say some kind words for bc2.   Basically to start this thread off, i want to say some kind words for bc2. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:14 pm

yea i found it after, December 21st for vietnam

not sure about BF3 though

Back to top Go down
y0da
GoA
GoA
y0da

Number of posts : 2932
Origin ID : they0da

PostSubject: Re: Basically to start this thread off, i want to say some kind words for bc2.   Basically to start this thread off, i want to say some kind words for bc2. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:18 pm

The beta is supposed to be released early to mid 2011.
Back to top Go down
http://www.unop.co.nr
drigger
Advisor
Advisor
drigger

Number of posts : 294

PostSubject: Re: Basically to start this thread off, i want to say some kind words for bc2.   Basically to start this thread off, i want to say some kind words for bc2. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:11 pm

Are we expandng to bf Vietnam perhaps than?
Back to top Go down
a baby
Advisor
Advisor
a baby

PostSubject: Re: Basically to start this thread off, i want to say some kind words for bc2.   Basically to start this thread off, i want to say some kind words for bc2. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:19 pm

It's up to the people. There should be a post about it in the General section Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Basically to start this thread off, i want to say some kind words for bc2.   Basically to start this thread off, i want to say some kind words for bc2. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Basically to start this thread off, i want to say some kind words for bc2.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.uNop:: :: Games :: Battlefield Series-
Jump to: