.uNop::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
:::Home Page
:::Forums
:::Roster
:::Ranks & Medals
:::Scrims
:::Ban List
:::X-Fire Page
:::Steam Page
:::Rules
-----------------------
:::X-fire
:::Steam
:::TeamSpeak

Top posters
y0da (2932)
The legend of ben.. Icon_voting_barThe legend of ben.. Icon_voting_barThe legend of ben.. Icon_voting_bar 
a baby (1522)
The legend of ben.. Icon_voting_barThe legend of ben.. Icon_voting_barThe legend of ben.. Icon_voting_bar 
Sn3aky (1495)
Dragon (1425)
Spitfire (937)
Dark (879)
SilK (873)
charliebrown (845)
Redeye (823)
coke (700)
Donate
Support .uNop:: and donate today!

Total Donated since 2008: $500.02

Current Balance: $84.68
Amount to go: $0.00

--------------------------

-------------------------
-Donations-
Seib - $149.00
Dragon - $130.62
GiveMeYourPie - $56.95
a baby - $40.00
y0da - $37.00
Andrej - $21.52
Achilles - $20.00
Zohan - $15.00
Spectre - $10.97
Fox - $9.41
impY - $9.55
Sniperkitten - $5.00

The legend of ben..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

The legend of ben.. Empty
PostSubject: The legend of ben..   The legend of ben.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 2:47 am

So yeah, i figured id post this since i posted already on the forum tonight ^_^

Im french, and indian(which is reaaaaaaalllly weird, the french and indian war O_O whos side would i have been on??!?? WTF)

My name's Benjamin Allaire, im 16, turning 17 in feb

Hobbies are definitely video games, teamspeak (i really love talking to people on internet, its soo random and hilarious!)
Favorite color is black, i love when black mixes with other colors, like black and red, etc, cool to me ^_^
I love vibrant colors in anything, it gets me addicted, which is why Avatar is my favorite movie ^_^
Favorite food: Bourbon chicken, or chinese, i love the saucy stuff, mmmm oh yeah girl
I listen to everything except country. do not ever play country near me. ever. I will set my main mission in life to destroy you T^T
I love cool environments, im kind of obsessed with mirror's edge, like i said, cool environment+vibrant colors=happy ben!
I want to follow the medical career(its safe, good money, and i love helping people) to be a nurse
I love animals so much, i have saved all 3 of my cats
I'm a gentle guy, i don't hit my friends randomly like some faggot would
I'm down to earth, friendly, and most of all, I love polar/panda bears.
I LOVE ZOMBIES so much.
Ive known pie for like 2 years now, aaron(Blood wolf if you have ever seen him on ts) for i believe 3 years.
You will almost never hear me talk normally, unless im sad/content lol, i always use stupid accents :]
Im on facebook! Just do ben allaire and add me Very Happy
So yeah, hai. i am ben, i fuck shit up :3
Back to top Go down
GiveMeYourPie
Member Cpt
Member Cpt
GiveMeYourPie

Number of posts : 314

PostSubject: Re: The legend of ben..   The legend of ben.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:35 pm

well hello there ben, its nice to meet you ^_____^
Back to top Go down
mrs.wAR
U04
U04
mrs.wAR

Number of posts : 661

PostSubject: Re: The legend of ben..   The legend of ben.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:23 pm

Holy ****, you're Indian and French. I've never heard on someone like that. LMAO. That's freakin' funny..and nice to meet you btw.
Back to top Go down
Reflex
CPL
CPL
Reflex

Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: The legend of ben..   The legend of ben.. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:32 am

WTF stop imitating ME!

Cause my name is also Ben and i'm French too!!
pacman inky
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The legend of ben..   The legend of ben.. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:37 pm

*draws the arrow on his bow and points it at reflex's heart* kekekekekekeke (>-_-<) *plans his next move* you may have won the battle, but i will win..... THE NEXT BATTLE
Back to top Go down
Sn3aky
Member Pvt
Member Pvt
Sn3aky

Number of posts : 1495
Origin ID : fallout17

PostSubject: Re: The legend of ben..   The legend of ben.. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:19 am

But Sneaky wins the war.
Back to top Go down
Reflex
CPL
CPL
Reflex

Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: The legend of ben..   The legend of ben.. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:24 am

Sneaky you can't win the war. Your bunny hopping Spartans and plasma grenades can't do shit to my L96A and ghillie suit.

Sneaky = ftl
Reflex = ftw
Therefore, Mr.Boots wins the battle and Reflex wins the war. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The legend of ben..   The legend of ben.. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:18 pm

but the war, is only a mere battle of the ULTRA WAR. which consists of several wars, THE BATTLE CONTINUES!!
Back to top Go down
Sn3aky
Member Pvt
Member Pvt
Sn3aky

Number of posts : 1495
Origin ID : fallout17

PostSubject: Re: The legend of ben..   The legend of ben.. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:55 pm

Reflex wrote:
Sneaky you can't win the war. Your bunny hopping Spartans and plasma grenades can't do shit to my L96A and ghillie suit.

Sneaky = ftl
Reflex = ftw
Therefore, Mr.Boots wins the battle and Reflex wins the war. Smile

If I can handle being blown up, Shot out of a cannnon, Being thrown from space onto a planet, and still fuck a chick, you're pee shooter won't do anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The legend of ben..   The legend of ben.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The legend of ben..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.uNop:: :: Clan Applications :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: