.uNop::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
:::Home Page
:::Forums
:::Roster
:::Ranks & Medals
:::Scrims
:::Ban List
:::X-Fire Page
:::Steam Page
:::Rules
-----------------------
:::X-fire
:::Steam
:::TeamSpeak

Top posters
y0da (2932)
what the hell! Icon_voting_barwhat the hell! Icon_voting_barwhat the hell! Icon_voting_bar 
a baby (1522)
what the hell! Icon_voting_barwhat the hell! Icon_voting_barwhat the hell! Icon_voting_bar 
Sn3aky (1495)
Dragon (1425)
Spitfire (937)
Dark (879)
SilK (873)
charliebrown (845)
Redeye (823)
coke (700)
Donate
Support .uNop:: and donate today!

Total Donated since 2008: $500.02

Current Balance: $84.68
Amount to go: $0.00

--------------------------

-------------------------
-Donations-
Seib - $149.00
Dragon - $130.62
GiveMeYourPie - $56.95
a baby - $40.00
y0da - $37.00
Andrej - $21.52
Achilles - $20.00
Zohan - $15.00
Spectre - $10.97
Fox - $9.41
impY - $9.55
Sniperkitten - $5.00

what the hell!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VooDoo
PVT
PVT

Number of posts : 23

what the hell! Empty
PostSubject: what the hell!   what the hell! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:30 pm

ok so i was playing a match in mw2, a random ground war i clicked on and i went from 19- 70 in one round o.0 ive got the vid im not sure how or why it happened but i posted it to my xfire page XFIRE: Virgo14613
Back to top Go down
Dark
Ally
Ally
Dark

Number of posts : 879

what the hell! Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the hell!   what the hell! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:45 pm

boosting round probably
Back to top Go down

what the hell!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.uNop:: :: Guest Section :: Comments-
Jump to: