.uNop::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
:::Home Page
:::Forums
:::Roster
:::Ranks & Medals
:::Scrims
:::Ban List
:::X-Fire Page
:::Steam Page
:::Rules
-----------------------
:::X-fire
:::Steam
:::TeamSpeak

Top posters
y0da (2932)
A song on the playlist is messed up. Icon_voting_barA song on the playlist is messed up. Icon_voting_barA song on the playlist is messed up. Icon_voting_bar 
a baby (1522)
A song on the playlist is messed up. Icon_voting_barA song on the playlist is messed up. Icon_voting_barA song on the playlist is messed up. Icon_voting_bar 
Sn3aky (1495)
Dragon (1425)
Spitfire (937)
Dark (879)
SilK (873)
charliebrown (845)
Redeye (823)
coke (700)
Donate
Support .uNop:: and donate today!

Total Donated since 2008: $500.02

Current Balance: $84.68
Amount to go: $0.00

--------------------------

-------------------------
-Donations-
Seib - $149.00
Dragon - $130.62
GiveMeYourPie - $56.95
a baby - $40.00
y0da - $37.00
Andrej - $21.52
Achilles - $20.00
Zohan - $15.00
Spectre - $10.97
Fox - $9.41
impY - $9.55
Sniperkitten - $5.00

A song on the playlist is messed up.

Go down 
+2
y0da
a baby
6 posters
AuthorMessage
a baby
Advisor
Advisor
a baby

Number of posts : 1522

A song on the playlist is messed up. Empty
PostSubject: A song on the playlist is messed up.   A song on the playlist is messed up. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:14 pm

An Open Letter to NYC by the Beastie Boys. There are no instrumentals like there had been previously. It's actually quite amusing to listen to them rap with the beat in the back round. Just noticed this randomly while i was waiting for my page to load so i could log in. Please fix Razz unless u like in otherwise.

Edit: Oh whoops, it's number 40 and it also looks like at 2:24 to 2:44 it is missing a part or it is just the instrumentals that disappeared all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
y0da
GoA
GoA
y0da

Number of posts : 2932
Origin ID : they0da

PostSubject: Re: A song on the playlist is messed up.   A song on the playlist is messed up. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:29 pm

a baby wrote:
An Open Letter to NYC by the Beastie Boys. There are no instrumentals like there had been previously. It's actually quite amusing to listen to them rap with the beat in the back round. Just noticed this randomly while i was waiting for my page to load so i could log in. Please fix Razz unless u like in otherwise.

Edit: Oh whoops, it's number 40 and it also looks like at 2:24 to 2:44 it is missing a part or it is just the instrumentals that disappeared all of a sudden.

lmfao. i dont hear any instruments now. that is funny as hell. it sounds like they are in a church or something.

I also dont remember, but there is a song where it is just some british guy talking lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.unop.co.nr
charliebrown
Member Sgt
Member Sgt
charliebrown

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: A song on the playlist is messed up.   A song on the playlist is messed up. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:24 pm

i COIULDNT FIND IT, WHAT NUMBER IS IT?
Back to top Go down
y0da
GoA
GoA
y0da

PostSubject: Re: A song on the playlist is messed up.   A song on the playlist is messed up. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:47 pm

charliebrown wrote:
i COIULDNT FIND IT, WHAT NUMBER IS IT?
Back to top Go down
a baby
Advisor
Advisor
a baby

PostSubject: Re: A song on the playlist is messed up.   A song on the playlist is messed up. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:08 pm

btw can you add the song: Empty wall by Serj Tankian pl0x. BTW ty Dragon for showing me that song it is amazing.
Back to top Go down
drigger
Advisor
Advisor
drigger

Number of posts : 294

PostSubject: Re: A song on the playlist is messed up.   A song on the playlist is messed up. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:28 pm

also you have the some random dell sound going on in the of the songs by the dead kennedys
Back to top Go down
charliebrown
Member Sgt
Member Sgt
charliebrown

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: A song on the playlist is messed up.   A song on the playlist is messed up. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:45 pm

a baby wrote:
btw can you add the song: Empty wall by Serj Tankian pl0x. BTW ty Dragon for showing me that song it is amazing.

The music video is even more amazing.
Back to top Go down
y0da
GoA
GoA
y0da

PostSubject: Re: A song on the playlist is messed up.   A song on the playlist is messed up. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:26 pm

drigger, what is the number?
Back to top Go down
a baby
Advisor
Advisor
a baby

PostSubject: Re: A song on the playlist is messed up.   A song on the playlist is messed up. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:13 pm

number 141
Back to top Go down
Spitfire
Member Cpt
Member Cpt
Spitfire

Number of posts : 937

PostSubject: Re: A song on the playlist is messed up.   A song on the playlist is messed up. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:57 am

a baby wrote:
That song is the shit.... the video is deep too if you pay attention its a bunch of kids playing Iraq war, plane crashing into the blocks in the beginning, teddy bear getting taken down, and kids getting put in the ball pit, etc. etc.
Back to top Go down
Sn3aky
Member Pvt
Member Pvt
Sn3aky

Number of posts : 1495
Origin ID : fallout17

PostSubject: Re: A song on the playlist is messed up.   A song on the playlist is messed up. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:01 pm

Spitfire wrote:
a baby wrote:
That song is the shit.... the video is deep too if you pay attention its a bunch of kids playing Iraq war, plane crashing into the blocks in the beginning, teddy bear getting taken down, and kids getting put in the ball pit, etc. etc.

I was looking at something I stumbled Upon, and it said those kids were informed very breifly about what they were enacting and they each received 100$ to star in that Music video
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A song on the playlist is messed up.   A song on the playlist is messed up. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A song on the playlist is messed up.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.uNop:: :: Guest Section :: Comments-
Jump to: