.uNop::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
:::Home Page
:::Forums
:::Roster
:::Ranks & Medals
:::Scrims
:::Ban List
:::X-Fire Page
:::Steam Page
:::Rules
-----------------------
:::X-fire
:::Steam
:::TeamSpeak

Top posters
y0da (2932)
extreme ways Icon_voting_barextreme ways Icon_voting_barextreme ways Icon_voting_bar 
a baby (1522)
extreme ways Icon_voting_barextreme ways Icon_voting_barextreme ways Icon_voting_bar 
Sn3aky (1495)
Dragon (1425)
Spitfire (937)
Dark (879)
SilK (873)
charliebrown (845)
Redeye (823)
coke (700)
Donate
Support .uNop:: and donate today!

Total Donated since 2008: $500.02

Current Balance: $84.68
Amount to go: $0.00

--------------------------

-------------------------
-Donations-
Seib - $149.00
Dragon - $130.62
GiveMeYourPie - $56.95
a baby - $40.00
y0da - $37.00
Andrej - $21.52
Achilles - $20.00
Zohan - $15.00
Spectre - $10.97
Fox - $9.41
impY - $9.55
Sniperkitten - $5.00

extreme ways

Go down 
+2
Sn3aky
VooDoo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
VooDoo
PVT
PVT

Number of posts : 23

extreme ways Empty
PostSubject: extreme ways   extreme ways Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:36 am

ok ive never heard that song in the player number 29 before afew days ago and everytime i come here i have to listen to it, dont know why i like it its pretty cool tho, kinda fits in with the life style there too lol.

And on another note, i was thinking of getting bc2 thursday/friday if its any good, i hate having to start over new in a game tho so ill probably take afew days to go threw the single player part before i join up the online part, dont want to nub it all up and run down the name yaaammmean?
Back to top Go down
VooDoo
PVT
PVT

extreme ways Empty
PostSubject: side note   extreme ways Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:41 am

is there a way/place to request other songs for the list or is it like a pre-set thing?
Back to top Go down
Sn3aky
Member Pvt
Member Pvt
Sn3aky

Number of posts : 1495
Origin ID : fallout17

extreme ways Empty
PostSubject: Re: extreme ways   extreme ways Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:02 am

To request a song just Pm DragOn or yOda?
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Advisor
Advisor
Dragon

Number of posts : 1425

extreme ways Empty
PostSubject: Re: extreme ways   extreme ways Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:07 pm

PM y0da, though I think that there was a request thread around at some point. I'll check in a minute.

ALso, fun fact about Extreme Ways: It was featured in at least one of the Bourne movies, though I'm told by y0da that it was in all of them.
Back to top Go down
drigger
Advisor
Advisor
drigger

Number of posts : 294

extreme ways Empty
PostSubject: Re: extreme ways   extreme ways Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:28 pm

lol when I first saw this post I was like we have a music request read then I went back to the site to look up this song and it randomly chose that song you guys were just talking about Razz
Back to top Go down
y0da
GoA
GoA
y0da

Number of posts : 2932
Origin ID : they0da

extreme ways Empty
PostSubject: Re: extreme ways   extreme ways Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:24 pm

Dragon wrote:
PM y0da, though I think that there was a request thread around at some point. I'll check in a minute.

ALso, fun fact about Extreme Ways: It was featured in at least one of the Bourne movies, though I'm told by y0da that it was in all of them.

it is slightly modified in the bourne supremacy and ultimatum. great song though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.unop.co.nr
VooDoo
PVT
PVT

extreme ways Empty
PostSubject: Re: extreme ways   extreme ways Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:09 pm

oh yeah, i just watched the first one its in the credits at the end right?
Back to top Go down
a baby
Advisor
Advisor
a baby

Number of posts : 1522

extreme ways Empty
PostSubject: Re: extreme ways   extreme ways Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:45 am

yah it is in the credits. they have some pretty cool songs in the Bourne movies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

extreme ways Empty
PostSubject: Re: extreme ways   extreme ways Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

extreme ways
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.uNop:: :: Guest Section :: Comments-
Jump to: