.uNop::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
:::Home Page
:::Forums
:::Roster
:::Ranks & Medals
:::Scrims
:::Ban List
:::X-Fire Page
:::Steam Page
:::Rules
-----------------------
:::X-fire
:::Steam
:::TeamSpeak

Top posters
y0da (2932)
This is Andrej. Icon_voting_barThis is Andrej. Icon_voting_barThis is Andrej. Icon_voting_bar 
a baby (1522)
This is Andrej. Icon_voting_barThis is Andrej. Icon_voting_barThis is Andrej. Icon_voting_bar 
Sn3aky (1495)
Dragon (1425)
Spitfire (937)
Dark (879)
SilK (873)
charliebrown (845)
Redeye (823)
coke (700)
Donate
Support .uNop:: and donate today!

Total Donated since 2008: $500.02

Current Balance: $84.68
Amount to go: $0.00

--------------------------

-------------------------
-Donations-
Seib - $149.00
Dragon - $130.62
GiveMeYourPie - $56.95
a baby - $40.00
y0da - $37.00
Andrej - $21.52
Achilles - $20.00
Zohan - $15.00
Spectre - $10.97
Fox - $9.41
impY - $9.55
Sniperkitten - $5.00

This is Andrej.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Andrej
SSGT
SSGT
Andrej

Number of posts : 72
Origin ID : Thisisandrej

This is Andrej. Empty
PostSubject: This is Andrej.   This is Andrej. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:41 pm

Hey all, I'm Andrew Madar. I've been a Call of Duty fan since number one. I still remember the first enemy to every die in the entire Call of Duty series... a German relieving himself by a tree. lol

Anyway, Call of Duty has been my most favored game of all time, but I've played others before. Yes, I've been absorbed by World of Warcraft and the Sims before. lol

My best friend Brad (aka Grandmasboy) also plays Call of Duty and he's been my greatest competitor, each of us getting better by fighting each other or working together. He's the one who convinced me that we should try joining a clan and even competitive gaming competitions. We haven't taken part in any yet but we are hoping to get good enough to do so.

So I hope I can make a fine addition to Unknown Ops. See you guys on the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thisisandrej
Sn3aky
Member Pvt
Member Pvt
Sn3aky

Number of posts : 1495
Origin ID : fallout17

This is Andrej. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Andrej.   This is Andrej. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 8:54 pm

I remmeber that german
SO many ways to kill him Smile

And Your probably better than me so...yeah lol
Back to top Go down
SemperFi
W04
W04
SemperFi

Number of posts : 225

This is Andrej. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Andrej.   This is Andrej. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 3:18 am

my personal was the stick grenade, but got even better in cod2 when a german took a piss. theres this mod that when you shoot someone, it actually makes gore go all over. basically put a stick grenade under the germans ass, ha ha that was the best. lol! he went up like a yeti then split into a million pieces.
Back to top Go down
drigger
Advisor
Advisor
drigger

Number of posts : 294

This is Andrej. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Andrej.   This is Andrej. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:46 pm

Good to meet ya, sounds like you and I can get along just fine Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This is Andrej. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Andrej.   This is Andrej. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is Andrej.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.uNop:: :: Clan Applications :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: